Worst metal you've ever heard?

Beyond dawn is a pretty crappy doom band, from the album I heard. Plus the production quality was terrible, that couldve made it seem worse.

Hatebreed is easily one of the worst bands and sadly pretty popular. I heard a hatebreed song being played at borders. Who wants to hear hatebreed while they're getting coffee,looking at mags/books or music.

The Greys said:
Hatebreed is easily one of the worst bands and sadly pretty popular. I heard a hatebreed song being played at borders. Who wants to hear hatebreed while they're getting coffee,looking at mags/books or music.

I'd rather hear Hatebreed than some pop shite.

The Greys said:

Agreed. But what Borders do you hear hatebreed being played at? damn.

I remember I had Hatebreed on my MiniDisc player when I use to work in a warehouse. I listened to the thing all the time and everytime Hatebreed came on I would ALWAYS change it. I don't even know why I had it on there. It was so fucking boring.

Then again, like mentioned above, I would rather hear that boring shit that any pop bullshit.

Alot of the Nu metal / scremo/ limp bizkit are they still around?
/ Power metal bands (the lame ass ones that try to sound over inspirational/ melo-dramatic in vocal styles)

If there was only pop music and hatebreed for music I would have to sell my guitar and just watch movies.