Worst metal you've ever heard?

Demilich said:
you don't think there is one single metal band with worse music than WASP? have you heard any bands of 15 year old kids who can't play and record onto home tape decks?
Well, I guess I'm thinking more in terms of signed bands. Homemade demo recordings of some high school kids' band doesn't really count.

Apart from nu-metal, I have to say that Ghost Reveries is one of the most dismal albums ever made. A real stinking shitpile, and even worse because Opeth are actually good.

The Hubster said:
Apart from nu-metal, I have to say that Ghost Reveries is one of the most dismal albums ever made. A real stinking shitpile, and even worse because Opeth are actually good.

Ghost Reveries had its moments, but next to previous Opeth releases it's a piece of shit, but def. not anything close to the worst metal album.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Bullshit, I loved Ghost Reveries. Sure, not as great as Still Life or Blackwater Park, but a masterpiece nonetheless.

blackwater park was their best album, but I like Ghost Reveries for the prog in it. BWP was more death sounding to me.