Worst metal you've ever heard?

MetalNoob said:
I don't really think Kreator copied them, the vocals are much harsher, while the guitar is much more muddier, imo

Neither do I, I was merely making a point. Many thrash bands back in the 80's has similar sounds but did not copy each other. I said this in response to the guy who said that bands who sound similar do not necessarily steal the sound.

Slayer Kreator and Destruction all have distinct simularities. When you have bands playing the same style and instruments the same way obvious distinctions are going to be made. I really doubt any riffs are intended on being ripped off but when you play a guitar,etc.. a certain way and have the same influences things are going to sound similiar when you are striving on the same concept. Two bands of a same genre could not even know each other exist and have simulaties. It's not like one band is jazz and one band is blues. They are metal bands with distorted guitars with the same music concept with the same influences. It's not rocket science and instruments are generally played the same way. You can't defy the person who creates an instrument.

Teh Grimace said:
dont refer to me as "the guy" lazy bastard.
Maybe he was referring to you as the guy in a 'you the man!' kind of way, except with guy instead of man. On the other hand, maybe not. I don't really know where I'm going with this. :danceboy:.

James Hetfield forget how to play guitar. He's to busy driving kids around and kissing his wife's ass.