Worst metal you've ever heard?

Authentic Metalhead said:
I think Death and Possessed are mainly responsible for death metal's inception, though Napalm Death were also quite influential. Who knows. :rolleyes:

You're probably right about Death. Possessed were more on the thrash side I think.

Worst metal I've heard...A band called Sye that released one horribly abysmal album on Metal Blade back in 85.

I think Death and Possessed are mainly responsible for death metal's inception, though Napalm Death were also quite influential. Who knows. :rolleyes:

We'll it became the Death Metal we have today in 1991 when Possessed Carcass and Death all released albums with Death Metal Music. So i guess you have to credit all post Thrash bands for help starting Death Metal. in all this people are Forgetting Morbid Angel who stuck to they're guns since 1983.

You don't necessarily have to like bands that originated the genre. You can acknowledge their importance, but liking them is all up to you.

Correct. I don't like Death at all, but I recognize that they are important to the Death Metal genre.

ivry91 said:
Dude now im calling you out!

How can you go and say a band who started all the Death Metal you today the worse metal you've ever heard? of course its not the leavel all the Death Metal bands are today, but it was one of the bands who started it all.

I hate Linkin Park. and worse is how a few people in the army with me think they'e metalheads for listening to them..eww.

I respect what they've done for the genre but fuck me, they sound like a cat being raped in a hurricane.

biggsy said:
I respect what they've done for the genre but fuck me, they sound like a cat being raped in a hurricane.

Guess i like the sound of a cat being raped in a hurricane.

My vote would go to a Czechoslovakian grindcore band called CAD, for their release 'Deadnation'.

Here's the review I did of it for this site.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20557&highlight=Deadnation

Seriously, the most pleasant noise this CD made was the faint whistling sound that came from it as I flung it though an open window.

If anyone's mentally retarded enough to want to hear this shite, I will post YouSendIt samples.

ivry91 said:
Dude now im calling you out!

How can you go and say a band who started all the Death Metal you today the worse metal you've ever heard? of course its not the leavel all the Death Metal bands are today, but it was one of the bands who started it all.

I hate Linkin Park. and worse is how a few people in the army with me think they'e metalheads for listening to them..eww.

hello! Napalm Death's first two albums were grindcore, fuckface.

and I love grindcore, clearly.

Henrik Main said:
Excellent thread, a big "thank you" to our recently registered members for increasing the quality of this board

lock this shit post haste

how about we save face and lock all your posts instead?