Worst Movies You've ever seen

I saw Scanners the other day. 'Kay, so it might not be up their with the worst of the worst, but it was definately one of the most disappointingly shit films I've seen in some time. I expected an amusing cult classic; instead I saw an overlong, dull, cheesily acted and stupidly plotted sci-fi "horror".

I saw Scanners the other day. 'Kay, so it might not be up their with the worst of the worst, but it was definately one of the most disappointingly shit films I've seen in some time. I expected an amusing cult classic; instead I saw an overlong, dull, cheesily acted and stupidly plotted sci-fi "horror".

Agreed.

The worst about that movie for me was that I actually bought it on DVD before seeing it. It was so hyped up when I was a little kid that I figured it had to be at least decent. Wrong. Oh well.

Off the top of my head, I'd say "Meet The Parents", and at least three different Leslie Nielsen movies from the early 90's.:puke:

Agreed.

The worst about that movie for me was that I actually bought it on DVD before seeing it. It was so hyped up when I was a little kid that I figured it had to be at least decent. Wrong. Oh well.

Off the top of my head, I'd say "Meet The Parents", and at least three different Leslie Nielsen movies from the early 90's.:puke:

Yeah. In my case, though, a friend handed me it, laughing, and insisting I have it. Seemingly he got it for an extra 10 pence with some newspaper. Goddamn I wish he hadn't given it to me.

And I don't recall Meet The Parents being all that bad.

Hmmm... Worst movies I've ever seen:

The Village (It's M. Knight Shyamalan... what can you expect?)
Ethan Frome (We had to watch it in high school. But it's still not anywhere near as bad as the book.)
Their Eyes Were Watching God (Made for TV movie, but still, it's so bad I just can't leave it off of this list!)
The Exorcism of Emily Rose (I fell asleep)
Catwoman

Room With A Viewe, wot a shitty movie, it was that bad I fell asleep started to snore, my mum told me to wake up and p*ss off, i only went for her.
Some Mothers, there's just no pleasing them.

Personally, I'd like to see all copies of Napoleon Dynamite, Godzilla (1998), and Epic Movie burned or buried.

It's definitely The Epic Movie, I can't even imagine who would laught to those boring jokes. I mean who thinks, that guy who falls over on the floor again again and again is funny? And believe me, The Epic Movie is full of that kind of jokes. Also believe me in this simple fact: You don't want to pay for seeing this movie. Maybe in the 50's that would've been funny.
"The Fire Storm", or something like that was a shitty movie too. Something about a fireman who saves people in forest fire like some kind of superhero.

I tried sitting through a beyond-awful (probably the worst of its type) martial arts flick called Muay Thai Ring Girls, but was thankfully able to return and swap said item without hassle. DO NOT WATCH.

Lady in the Water
Clerks
Star Wars I-III
Ocean's Eleven (and 12/13/whatever)
Blair Witch 2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Serenity
Annie Hall
Schindler's List
Chicago
The Sentinel
Lucky Number Slevin
Titanic
La Dolce Vita
Pearl Harbor
Catch Me If You Can
Saving Private Ryan
The Matrix
Harry Potter

I loved Saving Private Ryan :(

How can you rate that so low?

It could just be because i'm not American, or the acting wasn't that great, but from what I remember it just gave me nothing interesting to think about. The battle scenes were cool, but everything else was kinda 'meh, seen it before'

I heard spirit was bad, the movie about the horses, the dvd came out about 2 weeks after it came out in theaters.

All the Harry Potter movies.A little far away from the book.They deleted too many stuff.And the actors are suck too,except for Sirius,which was acted by Gary Oldman.
I'd like to read the books instead of watching boring movies.