_THE_ Joey Sturgis POD patch preset settings HERE!

so im using "the patch" but im not sure on how to eq it. any suggestions on which eq to use in logic for high pass low pass high cut low cut etc. or Waves plugins. thanks
I've heard that Joey often bypass cabinet in podfarm (weird i know!), and then he uses tons of EQ to get those killer tones. Try that!

I've heard that Joey often bypass cabinet in podfarm (weird i know!), and then he uses tons of EQ to get those killer tones. Try that!

Why is that weird? If you bypass it then you can use an impulse of your choice... You don't really think he bypasses and uses it without a cab impulse do you? lool

2rub7eoeem.jpg

I'm really slow today :D

Please recommend me an album done by Joey that is best in terms of production.

could some do me the huge favor of posting a few screen shots of the EQ for this plugin? im having trouble getting it right. im using logic 9 i have all the waves plugins but im not getting it right for some reason. also, joey says use "waves q1 12 hz lowpass" idk how to do this on q1 either. please help me out thanks

could some do me the huge favor of posting a few screen shots of the EQ for this plugin? im having trouble getting it right. im using logic 9 i have all the waves plugins but im not getting it right for some reason. also, joey says use "waves q1 12 hz lowpass" idk how to do this on q1 either. please help me out thanks

donaldpistol.jpg