AGGALOCH

SunMontage said:
Of course they are, biatch! :yell:

Maybe if you possessed Thee Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities of Myself an other Agalloch Record Owners your opinion would be considered relevant.

But, since you do not and never will, you will roam Thee Earth as a lower level human being incapable of comprehending Actual Talent projected by Upper Level Humans through Thee Frequencies of Instrumentaion. You will rot and die in the filthy disgusting idiocy of the hole you call your life totally oblivious to Thee Heightened Awareness that Thee Upper Level Humans have developed in their Nervous Systems and have used to advance Thee Species.

When you are deceased your carcass will be eaten by various inscects, animals and other scavengers while the bodies of Thee Deceased Agalloch Record Owners and Thee Possessors of Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities will rise to Thee Heavens where they Will become Gods. They Will rule over humanity with Supreme Intelligence and revel in their Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities while the lesser organisms will suffer and never realize the inferiority sewn into the very fabric of their beings and the Realities they experience.

Amen.

coming from an ildjarn fan? classic.

@offtopic: did anyone ever listen to 'Final State, part III: Posthumous Writings' by Unmoored. i think this guy has an incredible voice. very similar to Mike.

SunMontage said:
Of course they are, biatch! :yell:

Maybe if you possessed Thee Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities of Myself an other Agalloch Record Owners your opinion would be considered relevant.

But, since you do not and never will, you will roam Thee Earth as a lower level human being incapable of comprehending Actual Talent projected by Upper Level Humans through Thee Frequencies of Instrumentaion. You will rot and die in the filthy disgusting idiocy of the hole you call your life totally oblivious to Thee Heightened Awareness that Thee Upper Level Humans have developed in their Nervous Systems and have used to advance Thee Species.

When you are deceased your carcass will be eaten by various inscects, animals and other scavengers while the bodies of Thee Deceased Agalloch Record Owners and Thee Possessors of Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities will rise to Thee Heavens where they Will become Gods. They Will rule over humanity with Supreme Intelligence and revel in their Superior Intergalactic Music Listening Abilities while the lesser organisms will suffer and never realize the inferiority sewn into the very fabric of their beings and the Realities they experience.

Amen.

Whatever you've just smoked is a bit too strong for you I think! :p

<crimson> said:
congrats on the most retarded post and biggest waste of webspace ever.

It is hard for inferior minds to comprehend my greatness. Your criticism rolls of me like hot butter. (And the biggest waste of webspace ever is probably the Billy Milano forum, douche.)

NineFeetUnderground said:
coming from an ildjarn fan? classic.

Sorry that I don't fit into your preconceived notions of people.

The Hubster said:
Whatever you've just smoked is a bit too strong for you I think! :p

Seems to be too strong for you actually...