Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
inhe said:
^cba to read all that, but it's probably something good !

Anyways, to the threadstarter, Roope doesn't play anything wrong in the vid, and the only thing that's wrong with the solo is the whammybar thing in the end, which i imagine is hard to do with sucky amps or w/e. The point is that it was flawless, it was an easy song, yes, but still, they did it pretty much like the albumversion sounds like.

And if you think that roope and alexi doesn't have the skills anymore, you should have been to the Sthlm Metal Expo, roope did some crazy licks and solos, and so did alexi. But i'm just pointing out Roope because he kicks more ass.

No one can really tell about how sins of the past is going to be like, but what you can do is stop whining about how much they suck, when infact you're than one who's the retard motherfucker.

Ok, thank you.... I wrote only my true thoughts, I cared to.... uhm, but Inhe: you've also written a lot! ;) :)

ps: do you know that I don't know what does "cba" means? please explain me (like you did with "roflcore").. thanks!

Flawless? Tokyo Warhearts was flawless, passage to the reaper was flawless, and maybe this vid is "flawless", but is this what we've come to? When I got the mag earlier yesterday, I got mad excited to see the cd-rom. and then i watched it and I was let down, the two best guitar players team in the world is suckin it up with some shitty riffs. coming from suicide by my side and passage, it's hard to believe what the music sounds like in 2006. I guess it's just really hittin me hard now.

inhe, fuck you, Bodom is my favorite band...but this is the first time I've been embarrassed to say that

@HCDR I think your over reacting...they dident play that mutch wrong and on the look of them..they seemed hungover...its a bitch to play guitar when your hungover :erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
(quote related to Alexi who shouldn't be able -in Hate Crew Deathroll's opinion- to play songs like "Kissing The Shadows" anymore)

Well, guys, to answer to all those who speak bad of Mr. Laiho, I just don't know what else I could say in addiction to what you all have said... plus, I would be misunderstood cuz I'm not so good with english, but I'll try anyway to spit it up! :)
Not to talk only about him, but in this thread the main subject of the matter is Alexi.... well, he was able to play in that spectacular way he played time ago (I mean "Hatebreeder" or "Follow The Reaper" times, to make an example).... but HE IS STILL ABLE TO PLAY THAT WAY.
And it's so sad the fact that someone declared to love his (and all the CoB guys' music), speaking and also acting in a certain way to make believe to other people to understand what is music...
I'm not deeming, but I think that people who understand what music really is are, in reality, only a few... indeed there are many more persons who are just able to say bla, bla, bla: why don't they reflect a bit more, before speaking ill about other people (and in this case Alexi)?
Concerned to him, then, he has to be conprehended a bit more: he gave so much in the past, then he had problems with his arm, so even if time went by it's not easy to heal perfectly, he's not a robot... no one is perfect.
So, last but not least, concerning to the hated fact that someone tells that he "cuts-off" some his solos and sobstitutes them with other notes and stuff, that's not due to laziness, in my opinion: have you ever thought that, maybe, he has such a great knowledge of the guitar to be able to change something, always according to what he feels to do in a precise moment? It's technique. He's more professional that many people think... you can see clearly that he loves his work, and that he tries to give his best.
Then, if you don't like it, stop shitting him... chuck it and go to listen to someone else.
Alexi, and all the other CoB guys, have still a lot to give us.
That's what I think, sorry if I was not so clear.

I quote myself... I have to.

Ok, thank you.... I wrote only my true thoughts, I cared to.... uhm, but Inhe: you've also written a lot! ;) :)

ps: do you know that I don't know what does "cba" means? please explain me (like you did with "roflcore").. thanks!

Ye, np :)

Cba = Can't be arsed, meaning, I don't have time/i'm to lazy/or whatever. I just saw that it was alot of text, and i'm to lazy to read :(

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Flawless? Tokyo Warhearts was flawless, passage to the reaper was flawless, and maybe this vid is "flawless", but is this what we've come to? When I got the mag earlier yesterday, I got mad excited to see the cd-rom. and then i watched it and I was let down, the two best guitar players team in the world is suckin it up with some shitty riffs. coming from suicide by my side and passage, it's hard to believe what the music sounds like in 2006. I guess it's just really hittin me hard now.

inhe, fuck you, Bodom is my favorite band...but this is the first time I've been embarrassed to say that

That's exactly what i said, it was flawless, easy, but still flawless, so why do you have to repeat what i said, to make you look even more like an asshole?

And the retard thingie wasn't meant to you in person, but to everyone who just complain about bodom. But now it is to you personally!

-[chop]- said:
To mutch to read :erk:

So, Robban, you never read a book, cuz it's got too much text? ;) I'm joking....
Well, I'm sorry but to explain my thoughts I have to say many more words than who knows this language very well, do you understand? Cuz if I would cut-off some words and tried to be synthetic I'd do a mistake, I wouldn't tell what I really think and I'd be misunderstood for sure...
But nevermind, don't read if you don't want... maybe someday you'll be less lazy! ;)

Well... I don't agree, they are both very good musicians. It is true that COB have changed their music but I don't think that they're suck or whatever. U might not like their new "style", (I prefer the old one myself) but that doesn't mean that they don't have the same skills they used to have.

And they aren't TRYING to teach hoe to play AUDY?... They're ACTUALLY teaching. They aren't playing fast because they're teaching! Please... It's obvious.

U might not like their last album (U have that right) but Alexi and Roope keep playing awesomely.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I would've liked to see that song too. Man, this thread really shows me that most people are easily satisfied with the music they listen to.

Dude, i so totally agree with everything you have said! Like, everything! lol, i watched the video, the riffs are easy and embarrasing as you said, i have stopped saying "Dude you should check out Children of Bodom". Now i say "Dude you should check out Children of Bodoms older stuff, stay away from the new album" Because, it's plain, simple, and its.. sad. I'm so much more into wintersun, because Jari still plays stuff fast and technicall, like bodom should(yet they seem to have completely stopped trying to make awesome music).
It's comed to the point where i have stopped caring about COB.. I also have trouble listening to their old stuff, but hopefully i can go back and listen to that.. Goddamned slipknot and SOAD influenced Alexi, he turned to shit, when he was gold. It's a fucking shame

So, Robban, you never read a book, cuz it's got too much text? ;) I'm joking....
Well, I'm sorry but to explain my thoughts I have to say many more words than who knows this language very well, do you understand? Cuz if I would cut-off some words and tried to be synthetic I'd do a mistake, I wouldn't tell what I really think and I'd be misunderstood for sure...
But nevermind, don't read if you don't want... maybe someday you'll be less lazy! ;)

Yeah i understand :) and the only thing i read is magazines :erk:

Muffin said:
Dude, i so totally agree with everything you have said! Like, everything! lol, i watched the video, the riffs are easy and embarrasing as you said, i have stopped saying "Dude you should check out Children of Bodom". Now i say "Dude you should check out Children of Bodoms older stuff, stay away from the new album" Because, it's plain, simple, and its.. sad. I'm so much more into wintersun, because Jari still plays stuff fast and technicall, like bodom should(yet they seem to have completely stopped trying to make awesome music).
It's comed to the point where i have stopped caring about COB.. I also have trouble listening to their old stuff, but hopefully i can go back and listen to that.. Goddamned slipknot and SOAD influenced Alexi, he turned to shit, when he was gold. It's a fucking shame
Nice bro, we're on the same page. I used to be proud of Children Of Bodom, I used to tell everyone I knew about them. I would've put Bodom up against any other band in the world.......back in the day.

Today 11:12 AM Rock Hydra Quote:
Originally Posted by HateCrewDeathroll
Flawless? Tokyo Warhearts was flawless Haven't heard it, but it's doubtful,
passage to the reaper was flawless, Wrong
and maybe this vid is "flawless", but is this what we've come to?

First of all, YOU HAVEN'T HEARD TOKYO WARHEARTS? no wonder you don't know shit. Second of all, listen to Are You Dead Yet the song from the album. Listen to Alexi's solo on the album compared to this video.......they sound totally different, he can't play like he used to.

Rock Hydra said:
Flawless? Tokyo Warhearts was flawless Haven't heard it, but it's doubtful,

It does come pretty close to flawless though... It's the closest to flawless I've heard Alexi play live.

Status
Not open for further replies.