Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Your Face said:
you are all fuck ups.

There is nothing wrong with their playing. They played the song fine. The reason why it didn't sound up to your standards was because the volume was turned down so low that you could hear the pick tapping noises. you're all so used to blasting your headphones to dround out the sounds of your failure, i mean people making fun of you all in the halls of school, that you can't recognise anything with less volume and distortion.

And when will people realize their intentions weren't to write another FTR or Hatebreeder??

just because its an 'easier' song to play doesn't mean their playing has gotten any worse.

Quoted for emphasis.

umosay said:
Do people really want note for note like the album??? Come on, does it really matter as much as some people are saying?
OKAY EVERYONE, THIS IS EXACTLY MY POINT. PEOPLE LIKE THIS RUIN FUCKIN MUSIC. ALEXI AND ROOPE THINK IT'S OKAY TO BE KINDA PERFECT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS

sorry, I just can't believe that Bodom fans are actually rockin this video. it's so halfass...and all these Bodom "fans" are supporting that, no wonder COB doesn't care about every note anymore.

i dont think bodoms guitar parts is hard, even on their old cds. Their rythmn was never hard to play and the solos, well, after 2 years of playing you can almost play them all

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
i dont think bodoms guitar parts is hard, even on their old cds. Their rythmn was never hard to play and the solos, well, after 2 years of playing you can almost play them all

lolol

actually, after listening to the solo again. I am kinda noticing a half-assed version of Sinergy. It sounds like a Sinergy solo, only muddier and slower.

Give me ONE exemple of an hard rythmn part, and one solo that someone who play 3 hours a day after 2-3 year cant play, then

Maybe the rythmn parts can be easy, but i bet you can't play solos like kissing the shadows, bodom after midnight, and lots of other things you ridicolous!! and if you can, it will never sound like Laiho! lol 3 hours a day 3 years lolololo :lol:

Dude, dyou even play guitar^ Fuck, bodom after midnight is fuckin scale up and down with chromatic line, its fuckin easy. Even you can play that. i agree that kts can be hard if you dont use a metronome. Srry if you suck,dude

HateCrewDeathroll said:
OKAY EVERYONE, THIS IS EXACTLY MY POINT. PEOPLE LIKE THIS RUIN FUCKIN MUSIC. ALEXI AND ROOPE THINK IT'S OKAY TO BE KINDA PERFECT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS

Fucksake man - of course i WANT them to nail everything but i don't see how fans determine how good or not they play! It's up to them. I have the Nosturi gig video and Alexi wasn't great in it TBH, both guitar and vocally. He forgot most of Punch Me I Bleed.

true but some of the solos on the new album are hard and northern comfort solo is dayum fast

Status
Not open for further replies.