Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok has neone ever noticed everyone makes the same goddamn thread just with a different name? omg like...fuck! fuckers! stop bitching hold it in or something. someone say something good about them for once instead of the constant bitching and complaining

Kamaria said:
ok has neone ever noticed everyone makes the same goddamn thread just with a different name? omg like...fuck! fuckers! stop bitching hold it in or something. someone say something good about them for once instead of the constant bitching and complaining

have you read what I said about this matter?

There are so many different opinions, and it's all repeated, always the same story, always turning back...
Moderator, please... close this thread and everything will rest in peace... kiitos.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Nice bro, we're on the same page. I used to be proud of Children Of Bodom, I used to tell everyone I knew about them. I would've put Bodom up against any other band in the world.......back in the day.

Today 11:12 AM Rock Hydra Quote:
Originally Posted by HateCrewDeathroll
Flawless? Tokyo Warhearts was flawless Haven't heard it, but it's doubtful,
passage to the reaper was flawless, Wrong
and maybe this vid is "flawless", but is this what we've come to?

First of all, YOU HAVEN'T HEARD TOKYO WARHEARTS? no wonder you don't know shit. Second of all, listen to Are You Dead Yet the song from the album. Listen to Alexi's solo on the album compared to this video.......they sound totally different, he can't play like he used to.

Dude...Listen. I'm not going to go into this any further since I've said all that needs to be said about my opinion on the matter.

All of the noobs that came with the new cob make me feel embarrased that i have ever liked this band.. Although i will never forget the good times. To bad they are ruined.

Maybe telling to stop speak ill about CoB I'm a fool more than who's keeping on bitching them, but I have to say it another last time...
Please, go to read what I told in the preceding page, then read this words of Kamaria under...

Kamaria said:

Be serious, one time in life, just stop listening to them: don't say always the same bad words, it's so useless....and then chuck it, please, once more!!

Btw HCDR, the guy who's seen the DVD from Scythes of Bodom.com said they played flawlessly, the best they maybe ever have in the DVD...

Please dont bash the good old stuff, if you're going to bash something, you got slipknot and other shit.. AYDY, soad, etc etc

Rock Hydra said:
Oh...and that became a record release...coincidental? Well...I'll let you decide.

Unless they went back in time and decided to pre-plan the recording of the Stockholm show knowing that they would play well, I'd say your theory is pretty silleh. But I see where you're coming from, and it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. Any band would do it.

you are all fuck ups.

There is nothing wrong with their playing. They played the song fine. The reason why it didn't sound up to your standards was because the volume was turned down so low that you could hear the pick tapping noises. you're all so used to blasting your headphones to dround out the sounds of your failure, i mean people making fun of you all in the halls of school, that you can't recognise anything with less volume and distortion.

And when will people realize their intentions weren't to write another FTR or Hatebreeder??

just because its an 'easier' song to play doesn't mean their playing has gotten any worse.

Do people really want note for note like the album??? Come on, does it really matter as much as some people are saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.