Am I the only one here who likes Are You Dead Yet?

To everyone that says i won't get ALexi: I will get ALexi. I know it. He doens't have a fuckin GF!!!!!!! He never will and he's not married. He's not officially married cuz he got a divorce. He's going to marry me. When i meet him, i'll get to know him and then i'll get his number. We'll keep in contact, then he'll love me and if he doesn't i'll show him how much i love him so then he'll love me back. THen he'll ask me to marry him. It'll be the happiest day of my life and i'll live with him happily. THen whenever he goes on tour, i'll wait for him to come back.

Lady_Laiho said:
To everyone that says i won't get ALexi: I will get ALexi. I know it. He doens't have a fuckin GF!!!!!!! He never will and he's not married. He's not officially married cuz he got a divorce. He's going to marry me. When i meet him, i'll get to know him and then i'll get his number. We'll keep in contact, then he'll love me and if he doesn't i'll show him how much i love him so then he'll love me back. THen he'll ask me to marry him. It'll be the happiest day of my life and i'll live with him happily. THen whenever he goes on tour, i'll wait for him to come back.
:lol:! dood wtf...a crazy thought..lady laiho is alexi laiho.

It's not a crazy thought. it's going to happen and i really hope it's some time soon. And i only wish i was Alexi. I'm no where as amazing and talented as he is.

Lady_Laiho said:
It's not a crazy thought. it's going to happen and i really hope it's some time soon. And i only wish i was Alexi. I'm no where as amazing and talented as he is.

Well, but you're not.
Didn't you think having a long talk with a doctor? I really think you lose your mind.

Lady_Laiho said:

This has got to be a joke.

It does seem that way, doesn't it.. like the webmaster's (or someone's) secret pleasure, posing as this derranged psycho to see our responses or something... maybe... just maybe...

Lady_Laiho said:
Are you gonna admit you're crazy? No, cuz you're not and neither am i.

Occasionally I think to myself that "Am I crazy?" A crazy person is not able to ask him/herself that question. So therefore I can't be crazy.

Lady_Laiho said:

Go to the interview thread. He admits that he is married...and now this blatant denial of such things obvious is starting to really make me think you are just around here to fuck with us all.

Jesse- said:
Occasionally I think to myself that "Am I crazy?" A crazy person is not able to ask him/herself that question. So therefore I can't be crazy.

I ask myself often am I crazy, but I don't think I am. So I'm gotta be crazy o_O