Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

Yeah, I agree, your growl sounded good. You're definately on the right track. Lol your guitar reminds me of some really old video game.

It's guitar pro haha. I don't wanna attempt to use the guitar I have right now. Sounds gross.

What instrumental songs are floating around here? I know Bastard Son of God (of course) and the ascension somewhere. Any others?

Lithegian@hotmail.com, I'll give it a try. My "sound" would probably be best suited to a band such as Aeon, Amon Amarth or Vital Remains etc. So dunno how well the turn out shall be.

Maybe if delta gets bored one day he can do up an instrumental version of 'Luke 457' or 'There will be no heaven for me' by Aeon ;)

being taken care of guys

but.. what do you think of the ShadowFear thingy? Should I make it with deeper growling or is it fine like that?

there should be a Forum with instrumentals for lonely vocalists as I am :(

hah

i don't hear too much difference between both....the second one sounds a little better but the vocals still need to be set into the mix a little more. As far as sound though it's not bad at all! Good job!

The Ascension? I want that

mmm.. I have Bathe In Blood, Buried By The Dead.. and waiting for Cry My Name from DeltaStorm

I have a copy of The Ascension that was made by P-O Wester some time back. It's pretty good.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/13/981563/Ascension music.mp3
-All credit for this goes to Per-Olav Wester

About the Cry My Name thing, I thought I sent what I had to you Scavneck:S.

Maybe if delta gets bored one day he can do up an instrumental version of 'Luke 457' or 'There will be no heaven for me' by Aeon ;)

I am no instrumental expert just the clarify, I just learned a few tricks to removing the vocals without too much loss in quality. haha. The sound is mostly intact but there is a noticable difference, and sometimes you can still hear vocals in background if they were mixed with a lot of reverb or strange effects. Definitely not as good as a pure instrumental though.

can u share those plz?:worship:

give your email address and I'll send you Buried by the Dead only since the rest has been posted by Delta

EDIT: I'll send you Bathe in Blood since Delta made a mistake hah, what he posted are Buried by The Dead and Bastard Son of God

Lol thanks, I came up with it when a friend and I were coming up with Native American names for people, I suggested this one for a mexican friend of ours, but I ended up using it as my email cause its awesome.