Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

Months ago I found a guy on youtube that uses a strange technique,expecially on the growling
Sounds like he is controlling a lot the air

older cover
Opeth - Beneath the Mire
[ame]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rFJXQCOw4[/ame]

one of the latest,awesome result
Bloodbath - Hades Rising
[ame]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=HkYoQF2Skg0[/ame]

He said that he can scream for 50 seconds =|

I can just scream for a maximum of 25-30 secs =| and sounding like pure shit

Still using the wrong technique sir, if it were from the diaphram it would be an obvious difference. Nobody can teach you how to use it, you have to try different things. Only thing I can tell you is that you'll be needing to use alot more energy. Try the barking technique.

You have a gurgled style right now, and I personally hate those, but it's also why you'll never have a perfect recording or be able to sound more like say Glen Benton, Johan Hegg or even Mike.

Months ago I found a guy on youtube that uses a strange technique,expecially on the growling
Sounds like he is controlling a lot the air

older cover
Opeth - Beneath the Mire

one of the latest,awesome result
Bloodbath - Hades Rising

He said that he can scream for 50 seconds =|
I can just scream for a maximum of 25-30 secs =| and sounding like pure shit

That guy sounds horrid, trying to puke :puke: is not growling.

well,you're right.

I'll try it. A week ago I was using much more power. But I have to change something...Maybe I have to use less throath...It will be hard to find the good compromise...

Still using the wrong technique sir, if it were from the diaphram it would be an obvious difference. Nobody can teach you how to use it, you have to try different things. Only thing I can tell you is that you'll be needing to use alot more energy. Try the barking technique.

You have a gurgled style right now, and I personally hate those, but it's also why you'll never have a perfect recording or be able to sound more like say Glen Benton, Johan Hegg or even Mike.

That guy sounds horrid, trying to puke :puke: is not growling.

I agree with the kind sir.