ARCH ENEMY

Tyrants of the Rising Sun .... I just got this DVD, and I am wondering what you used on Guitars for this Andy. I really believe that you got DI's and re-amped everything cause I really dont think That Laney Christopher was using sounded like that .... hahahahah

What amps were on this cause I really fucking love Mike and Chris's lead tone on this. Its so fucking thick!

Just showing some love to the Arch Enemy thread. Doomsday and Anthems are crushing albums, the mixes are great. Anthems is my favorite god I love those drums, especially the toms! :Smokedev:

+1,000 That's my fav AE album mix wise, I love how upfront the drums are, yet they still gel. The toms on Dehumanization are godlike IMO.

used the marshall jvm on all the rhythms, really liked the bite it had as they were using passive pick ups. 2 tracks of standard boogie cab miced with 57 and AT250DE and 2 with peavey xxx cab miced with heil PL30 and At250DE

used the marshall jvm on all the rhythms, really liked the bite it had as they were using passive pick ups. 2 tracks of standard boogie cab miced with 57 and AT250DE and 2 with peavey xxx cab miced with heil PL30 and At250DE

Wow, going all out with the guitar tone on this by the looks! :worship:

(It's a PR30 isn't it?)

Does that XXX cab have Sheffield's in it?

Can't wait to hear the final mix :headbang: