Bands Like Katatonia

ahh novembre what a band. if it hadn't been for the katatonia guys sending me that peaceville classics disc i would have never heard aquamarine, one of the most amazing songs ever. damn novembre are just amazing.

ahh novembre what a band. if it hadn't been for the katatonia guys sending me that peaceville classics disc i would have never heard aquamarine, one of the most amazing songs ever. damn novembre are just amazing.

Here I am agreeing with you on another thread. I sense a pattern...:lol:
Fuck yeah Aquamarine is awesome. I havent picked up Materia yet but methinks its on the horizon.

which band u mean is lame its monokromia or November coz i heard November
they are weak ,,tryin to get the same mood of katatonia but its soo far from this !
Both are weak. I gave Novembre-Materia another chance and its boring to me. Singer seems to be trying too hard to be emotional:puke:

Seems to me you're in the band ..
Kalson remi and Honkala are the same person, obviously.

The one started praising Monokramia and shortly after he signed up as a new member with a new name, but with the same bad english and all. Both of them have only posted in this thread, and only about how great Monokromia is and that "we all should give them a chance"

hahahhaha:) hey genius use ur mind and guess which country am i from?:)i give u a hint and i speak with my native language;)by the way monokromia is from Egypt and they can speak Arabic:)
bak canim kardesim, hankola yada sen kimsin bilmem ama ben ozgun irademle bu grubu seviyorum ve takip ediyorum. hepsi ortada buyutucek veya beni ajan yapacak bir durum yok:) sevgilerimle canim kardesimmm;)

coz they are good !!
to let the ppl in here feel rest ! i should have to say they are shit !
i just give my opinion and honestly i will not share my opnion again coz ppl here are just blind by one band ! and i will not waste my time for sharing my thoughts about some ppl are very narrow to discover something new ! even this forum is called "a band like katatonia!!". then in my opnion, delete it if u dont accept any new bands .

coz they are good !!
to let the ppl in here feel rest ! i should have to say they are shit !
i just give my opinion and honestly i will not share my opnion again coz ppl here are just blind by one band ! and i will not waste my time for sharing my thoughts about some ppl are very narrow to discover something new ! even this forum is called "a band like katatonia!!". then in my opnion, delete it if u dont accept any new bands .

Don't be influanced by what you read here. We're not blinded by just one band.
In my case I just barely can't understand why one could like Monokramia and Katatonia at the same time, 'cause in my eyes Monokramia just rips off katatonia (the music, the sound, logo, etc.) in such a shameless way I can't even really take it for music
Just one man's oppinion

Here I am agreeing with you on another thread. I sense a pattern...:lol:
Fuck yeah Aquamarine is awesome. I havent picked up Materia yet but methinks its on the horizon.

Its a great cd and a great band. I dont know what you people are on if you think they are trying to be like katatonia. Defenitely pick it up its full of awesome songs:kickass:

Kalson Remi: Didn't you tell me you were from Finland?

I agree with the people here. You seem to be a bit too much into Monokromia. You even worship them as persons: OMG I talked to a bandmember on facebook.com!! See how smart the people behind Monokromia are, they have really impressive jobs!! And half of the posts in this thread are from you praising Monokromia, or changing peoples mind about them.

They are not that bad, but nothing to get overexcited about. The songs bored me pretty fast actually. All their songs have very similar structures and riffs.

look i am a Turkish who live in finland and i am not a member of any ! bands monokromia or katatonia or blabla !
and i guess you need to tired ur selfs guyz by guessing something will drive all of u into a wrong way or will not bring anything
search on the net and u will find everything about any band u want to know or u looking for it !

and anyway for monokromia boring u November is shit and katatonia is great
this is ppls opnion and everyone is free for what he love or what he hate
or what he dosnt like

Whatever. They may not be in the band, but then i think they are friends of these guys.

I don't think i've ever seen such praising/arguing over one single band on this board.

And this is the only thread they have posted in, and all about Monokromia.

And after one of the names have posted here. Suddenly another new boardmember joins in and praises them in the same bad english and with the same arguments. Well, whatever. I've made my point.

thanks kalson remi :) if u have finished to download those songs may i download them from you??

This guy is the same guy as kalson remi and honkala, isn't it? There are three of 'him', all with the same English, same undercase username, same inflated love of Monokromia.

There's even a conversation between them! This is awesome! :headbang:

The Eternal(Australian band)
VERY similar to Katatonia
...those of you who never heard them, check out Sleep Of Reason. Just got it yesterday and track 2 is really catching my ear in which its Kataton-like