Bands Like Katatonia

I'm not like the president of the Monokromia fan club, or something else, dear funny boy:p i just really liked them and i think we should give a shot.. I love Katatonia as much as u do maybe more but it doesn't stop me to listen to other bands. just one more question : have u ever listened to Monokromia?:p

iste soyluyorum: ben Monokromia'yi seviyorum....
Yes. I kinda liked it.

I'm sorry you found out about them now, because they were in Utrecht on the 3rd of february! I went there, and I can tell you, they played the full album Offshore (sorry... heh) and it sounded almost exactly the same! They were with seven people on stage so there were like three guitarplayers creating those atmospherical effects and soundscapes. It was really really good. Too bad you had to miss that.

To the rest of the forum:
CHECK THEM OUT
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry:

Fuck, in UTRECHT of all places!!! ://///

But back to my question. Does Novembre have former, similar CDs? Or is the rest of them with screaming/harsh vocals etc? Kinda hard to find online samples with such a "unknown" band..

Ill give it a few more tries. It was VERY emotional, which I like. Just sometimes I dismiss stuff too quickly so Ill dig that one up from the archives.
I.m.o. the clean vocals are way overdone on that album, I don't mean the fact that there are so many, but how they're sung, he is 'over-acting' if you know what I mean. He's so busy trying to sing emotional that he totally misses the point and it gets really annoying.
But back to my question. Does Novembre have former, similar CDs? Or is the rest of them with screaming/harsh vocals etc? Kinda hard to find online samples with such a "unknown" band..
I'm sure there's some older stuff on their MySpace..?

and I think monokromia is doing better than katatonia nowadays...

I.m.o. the clean vocals are way overdone on that album, I don't mean the fact that there are so many, but how they're sung, he is 'over-acting' if you know what I mean. He's so busy trying to sing emotional that he totally misses the point

I'll answer both of these in one swift move...No

which band u mean is lame its monokromia or November coz i heard November
they are weak ,,tryin to get the same mood of katatonia but its soo far from this !

i heard the guyz monokromia release a new song A tribute To Rachel Cori
its soo damn good
!