Bands Like Katatonia

Dylan reckons 'Omega' sounds a bit Brave Murder Dayish. I guess so, except with different vocals. And a lot more pop song structure.

guyz this band is really awesome !!

even its similar like katatonia but i found them is moor gloomy and dark
they put the harmonies make the hearts cry really !

good stuff

i heard one song from their upcoming album called neverblue

god its damn sad song with very great harmonies

they release it in metalhordes.com for a while as promo song and they remove it again

i talk to their founder sherif zaki
man this band is a very highly educated ppl !
mahmood yakoot is radiological doctor

dyski is doctor too

sherif zaki is working as IT computer engineering

and their vocal jim is chmical engneering :D
haha what a band

while i talk to him i got they will release their album very soon
with 13 title and
4 songs as mncd

things seems promising with those guyz really !

in my opnion one of respected Gothic metal bands appear these days

or what do u think

i guess they make something that katatonia already left it
and in my opinion when i heard neverblue theres alot of keyboards and piano which katatonia it self dosnt use it much !!

and i guess u guyz this forum talking about someone who like katatonia then why after we found good band like this u came and say its rip off !

even katatonia is name is ripp off hehe they took it from band called catatonia
its Canadian rock band :))

then i dont see its shame if some bands continue something we luv or we miss
:)

i guess they make something that katatonia already left it
and in my opinion when i heard neverblue theres alot of keyboards and piano which katatonia it self dosnt use it much !!

and i guess u guyz this forum talking about someone who like katatonia then why after we found good band like this u came and say its rip off !

even katatonia is name is ripp off hehe they took it from band called catatonia
its Canadian rock band :))

then i dont see its shame if some bands continue something we luv or we miss
:)

what

u are totally right
but tell me what do u expect from gothic metal theres alot of bands out there already everyone try something new and in the end they are very boring
like how many bands playin like paradise lost !
too much darkseed ,evereve
why ppl then didnt complain even they palyin the same guitar riff :))
by the way i am very big fan to katatonia but i see them didnt bring that unique sound as u said some of thier riffs in TD and DO totally they take it from paradise lost style !
but i didn't say they are ripp off they make it in nice way with their emotions thats why we all luv it !

It's true that they do the things that Katatonia partly left to do already.I like Monokromia but still it's a rip-off...And they have a lot to develop like vox,pronounciation and drums...They really have to get a REAL drummer...The drums are way too weak sometimes.

i guess u heard the old songs thats why the production is very bad and drums is weak all this totally changed when i heard neverblue
really its amazed me !

and i heard the songs she replaces me ! is not exactly like katatonia it was very nice anyway i am waiting their release

As i want Katatonia to release another album like... twice a year, i welcome Monokramia.

Rather a Katatonia rip off for once than Dream theater/Darkthrone/Hammerfall/Judas priest - rip off number 10000000..