Bands you feel are underrated

As in the Drone Metal band?

Well, I'm not really suprised about not many people talking about them. But personally I love Drone Metal, though Sunn O))) is my prefered blend of meaningless noise music.

And yeah, Testament are reasonably well known. But the fact is, they aren't as popular as they should be.

And people need to stop calling Chuck Billy fat, because he's still awesome despite being a bit big (which was due to cancer, for your information).

Boris isn't really a drone metal band, they're far too diverse to really be pinned down to one style of music.

I think Belphegor is underrated. Its not that they arent popular, but a lot of people dont realize the genius behind their music.

I think JFAC and Darkest Hour are underated.

*Kneels in corner and prepares for beating*

/prepares to beat severely for JFAC comment
/recoils fist at last second after reading Darkest Hour comment
/walks away in indifference

edit:
/visits website and notices you are only 14
/wishes my musical tastes were that good at such a young age

/prepares to beat severely for JFAC comment
/recoils fist at last second after reading Darkest Hour comment
/walks away in indifference

edit:
/visits website and notices you are only 14
/wishes my musical tastes were that good at such a young age

lol, I'll take that as a compliment.

I love how Belphegor places those emotional lead guitar melodies on top of their punishing rhythm attack.

I would have to completely agree with you. And on top of everything they never stop the brutality. They also have a sort of creepy feeling behind their music.

wow that last post seemed to have AIDS.

"HEY V5 PLZ BAN THIS GUY CUZ HE NEVAR STOPZ MAK1NG T3H FUN OF ME"

You sure can dish it out, but once someone flames you, you cry your fucking eyes out. Shape up. You're fucking immature. This is a warning; a few more times and I'm temp-banning you from the main forum...

"HEY V5 PLZ BAN THIS GUY CUZ HE NEVAR STOPZ MAK1NG T3H FUN OF ME"

You sure can dish it out, but once someone flames you, you cry your fucking eyes out. Shape up. You're fucking immature. This is a warning; a few more times and I'm temp-banning you from the main forum...

sorry, people have opinions. and I never said the actual poster had AIDS, just his post. the only reason I cry foul at TIACN is because he liberally uses the words 'jofa' and 'retard', like the people from Relapse. I'm tired of this. I came here to get away from those dickheads and people like them.

sorry, people have opinions. and I never said the actual poster had AIDS, just his post. the only reason I cry foul at TIACN is because he liberally uses the words 'jofa' and 'retard', like the people from Relapse. I'm tired of this. I came here to get away from those dickheads and people like them.

Can I ask why you bitched at me because of my grammar and now you cant even upper case the first word of your sentence?