Classic rock music!

He wasnt always dead on but I always liked Mark Farners voice, great tone, decent expression, lots of power, some grit.
Agreed, and to me they aren't GFR without him...

What would you say is the top 10 most popular rock bands for every decade.I will do a list like this later.
How about 1 band for each decade instead so the list is not so big and space consuming...

.I want to see razoredge list.
please no. But then again he's not able to answer anyone's questions except his own :lol:

I couldnt be bothered. I have mentioned many bands and artists that had successful careers in the 70's, thats enough for me, Im not going to sit and make some stupid fucking rateing list
See what i mean lol the guy is no fun whatsoever..

Like GnR is to "glam bands" and Queen is to "classic rock bands"? .... :lol: {in blissful ignorance}
yes we know your ignorant... there i go again picking on u.... :lol:

I would say:

60's : Beatles
70's : Zep followed closely by Floyd
80's : U2

90's and 00's I have to think about and will have to give my answer tonight. Have to go to work right now.

stop smoking them doobies.. clouding your mind RZ... anyways can't think of a band for the 90's and 00's... anyone else have candidates for those 2 decades?

I don't really listen to Heart. Nirvana sucks and steals material.
Heart was blah... anyways care to elaborate about Nirvana stealing material because i don't see it nor hear it... now bands like Zep did do such things like with Babe Im going to Leave you, Dazed and Confused and other songs they were sued for specifically by Willie Dixon...

my list is pretty bad looking at it now. the bee gees should be in the 70's and so should chicago. i missed u2 in the 80's also. oh well its a hard list to make

oh well its a hard list to make

at least you understand that

If Heart was blah, wheres that leave Nirvana :erk:

All the old rock bands used and borrowed from old blues songs, failed to give correct writing credits, failed to mention studio musician that actually played certain parts, most having to do with others in the business than the musicians themselves.

It seems Nickleback DID make quite a successful go at the 2000's... cry all you want

Britney Spears or one of those boy bands UFMH auditioned for but didnt get the part because he had a squeaky little bitch voice and got the lyrics to the songs wrong... EVERYTIME

:lol:

Wasnt all that right in the transition or over lap the decades ?

Does anybody realize how HUGE Prince and MJ was in the 80's