COB start writing new album

Which doesn't have to mean that they are thrashy-shitty. Let's hope, that they will take their time with each song and make it perfect, that's all we can do.

Sometimes a song can be good when done fast, cos it's more likely to come from the heart, as opposed to 'routine.' This happened with Kissing the Shadows at least. But given the lack of composing-from-the-heart on the last album, I think it will most likely result in a bunch of fillers. I can only be surprised positively this time, for sure. The first songs aren't always the best anyway (as proven with Smilex as first song composed for Blooddrunk), but the advantage is there's more time to listen to the song and improve details during time. I think 4 great songs is the minimum for a solid COB album, while the rest have to be good. Having 4 good songs and 5 fillers is not enough. But it's not about the time, it's about Alexi's mindset.

I hope they won't sell out and start letting anyone else, including their customers, to dictate their artistic direction. I hope they'll make RRF pt.2 if only to piss you off. In the end, haven't they always enjoyed pissing off emotionally over-invested, nostalgia-clouded fans like you, with the Britney cover etc? Man I'm gonna laugh at your ugly face if another RRF style record comes up. Nobody tells Alexi what to do.

Lay off Joonas. He speaks his mind and he's pretty blunt, yeah, but there's usually understandable reasoning to what he says, and the majority of the time, he's at least partially right. I'm sure he's not "telling Alexi what to do" either (I can also guarantee you that Alexi probably doesn't care either), just trying to explain what he thinks happened to the band as a whole that might have changed their sound. I've read a lot of his posts and he definitely has his points.

Not so big surpries for me. COB now exists for 15 years, but not once they have visited Baltic countrys which are so fkin close to Finland. I know it's our promoters fault etc. but don't make so stupid surprises, it hurts my feelings...

Just gonna save you guys some time...from the day I started posting here Joonas has been a weird, never-stops-talking-shit, kind of guy, and no matter how many times you tell him to shut up, he won't. Just add him to your ignore list and move on.

Whatever you say won't change the fact I'm the most interesting user here, and that's because I make cataclysmic statements and am able to back them up, which will naturally anger or upset a margin of people... if it didn't, then I'd not be saying anything worthwhile, that's just how the world works.

I will probably ask the mods to remove my account. I wouldn't necessarily want to, since this is a nice place for chit chat, but I have a certain project of my own underway and this forum is eating my time, everyday I waste a portion of creativity here. I'd like to remove my profile, but when I think about it, it would feel like I erased the evidence of myself ever being a Bodom fan.

Whatever you say won't change the fact I'm the most interesting user here, and that's because I make cataclysmic statements and am able to back them up, which will naturally anger or upset a margin of people... if it didn't, then I'd not be saying anything worthwhile, that's just how the world works. I will probably ask the mods to remove my account. I wouldn't necessarily want to, since this is a nice place for chit chat, but I have a certain project of my own underway and this forum is eating my time, everyday I waste a portion of creativity here. I'd like to remove my profile, but when I think about it, it would feel like I erased the evidence of myself ever being a Bodom fan.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There aren't enough faces I can put there to possibly express how I feel after having read that.

it would feel like I erased the evidence of myself ever being a Bodom fan.

Good?

Whatever you say won't change the fact I'm the most interesting user here, and that's because I make cataclysmic statements and am able to back them up, which will naturally anger or upset a margin of people... if it didn't, then I'd not be saying anything worthwhile, that's just how the world works.

I will probably ask the mods to remove my account. I wouldn't necessarily want to, since this is a nice place for chit chat, but I have a certain project of my own underway and this forum is eating my time, everyday I waste a portion of creativity here. I'd like to remove my profile, but when I think about it, it would feel like I erased the evidence of myself ever being a Bodom fan.

Lol honestly, what the fuck is your problem? Whatever stuff you're on, get off it instead.

Save the embarassment and edit your post or something.

He keeps the place alive by saying the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

I'll save you the trouble. "Atmosphere"

Yeah I also think that Joonas guy is a lame faggot and never said anything useful on this forum except complain about Bodom's new style, I mean what a fag... :lol:

Oh wait a min, that's me...

It's not that you don't say anything useful. It was useful the first time maybe 6 years ago. By this point no one wants to hear the same thing again and again, that's all.

It's not that you don't say anything useful. It was useful the first time maybe 6 years ago. By this point no one wants to hear the same thing again and again, that's all.

This. No one ever said that Joonas has never said anything but utter bullshit. It's just that everyone is sick and fucking tired of that ranting about lack of atmosphere and lakes and trees and stuff. I personally agree with some of that but it doesn't mean that I like to read hundred new posts about that same matter from the same user every week.