COB start writing new album

So in which studio they are recording? Are they recording with a producer again?? Let's hope we will find out soon.

So it looks they will be stayin in studio for a couple of days.. I definitely want a COBTV episode with new year's eve celebration (.. :D Could be fun as hell).

Jaska today: (being very coy about how many songs :loco: )

"Jebus!

3 / ? done already!!!"

532034_451787661546947_1327872664_n_zps25cec39b.jpg

It doesn't matter to me whether they have 6 or 12 songs, I just want them to be great. I think there will be 8 songs plus an intro this time.

Feels so weird COB is in studio again recording a new album, cos there's been minimal talk about it.

For RRF they had an amazing intro track but they didn't include it. I think it would have set unrealistic expectations for the songs. Also it's not COB's style to release tracks that are not actual songs. I wouldn't mind an intro if the album is legendary, but I suppose this album will be the closest to Blooddrunk, cos that's where they left off before hiring a producer that manipulated their sound.

Feels so weird COB is in studio again recording a new album, cos there's been minimal talk about it.
Outside of Jaska's updates, it's like they don't even exist right now since they aren't doing shows or interviews. I guess it's just weird given their status..

I hope they do the talking with the actual album. I really do. To be honest, if the album isn't that good, what use is there for talking. It would only result in disappointments. However, if they album really was good, then I would see it appropriate to fire up the fans. I guess a lot will depend on how it turns out in the studio. Vocals play an important role also, and it's something that needs massive improvement. Fans are weighing the vocals against tracks like Hatebreeder, so it demands a lot of inspiration and creativity. People pretend the lyrics in COB don't matter, but even without understanding the actual lyrics you can feel if there's some interesting lyrics/vocals done and arranged creatively, or if it's some immature shit sang carelessly with no correlation to the song.

It doesn't really show anything about the new album. First drums sounds pretty BD, third drums sound generic.
Nothing special. Let's hope the Jaska upload part 2 soon

It's tricky... whether it's a good idea or not, to reveal the best bits of the album with studio videos... on the other hand there's no sense in revealing only videos that show nothing interesting about the album. I think we see a drum background for solos here. Nothing new. But since they're looking like they're not just breaking bones and drinking, it should be an album with no excuses - then again, so was RRF...

Based on all the tiny bits of info I feel COB realized this spring they need to do something different and do it fast.

The world has to endure three more years of me preaching about lakes and trees. No honestly, if this one blows too, I'll give up. I'll still voice my opinions and all that, but rather than annoying people by telling what COB should do I'd rather write a novel... But I still have hope for this album, the only way it can blow more than the last album is if they start doing more WIWI type songs and stuff like the intro of RRF. If it's as good as Blooddrunk in terms of songwriting then I'm happy. If it's as good as FTR then I'll go fucking nuts. However another RRF would make me feel empty.