COB start writing new album

I'm hoping there will be more news about the album in next Soundi at least. Since they posted that vid, they have obviously talked with the guys so hopefully a cool story about the recordings and some new revelations.

Fun times, wasn't it Ensi?

There's more bass feel to it (which is something the Hatebreeder studio record lacks) but otherwise the original is better.

It's a cover, done by amateur musicians in their bedrooms from all corners of the world, recorded with digital means mostly and half of it being digital, how could it have possibly turned out to be better? Our goal was not to be better, it was to make solid collaboration cover for fun, and that I can tell you it was.

Just so you get an idea (iirc):

Left guitar me (Spain, Toneport)
Right guitar Ensi (Norway, Toneport)
Solo Mitch (UK, Pandora)
Vocals Lowberg (USA, I think he was the more "professional" of us all)
Bass, drums and keys digital made by Lowberg
Mix and master by him in the USA, all of our own recordings sent via e-mails.

I honestly think we did a pretty good job all things considered.

Hostia, un español, pensaba que estaba aquí solo XD

Me alegro que haya un fan español tan dedicado a COB. Lo digo por tus post, tio, son muy interesantes de leer, como los de Joonas.

Me alegro que haya un fan español tan dedicado a COB. Lo digo por tus post, tio, son muy interesantes de leer, como los de Joonas.

We speak English here you piece of shit (no offence).

^He just said to me that he's happy to see he's not the only spanish person who knows/cares about COB and that he likes my posts, that they're interesting as Joonas' (which I'm still undecided about how I take :lol:).

Jaja si, no somos muchos no, pero algunos somos ;)

My computer is broken and now I come back with coffee after cruising in the wintery hills with my dog expecting new COB song titles and there's nothing. Where's that Henkka interview?

LOL I was waiting for that, I thought You died or something not spamming "WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW ????!!!1111ONEONEONELEVEN"

Why would you expect new song titles? If Alexi didn't give any other yet probably Henkka won't be giving them up either, but yes, I agree it's due, they recorded it more than a week ago, and the "editing" they do is not really that much. But hey, must mean they're just too focused on the album itself, so no complaints here.

They're either: 1) too busy improving the new album they forgot about posting the interview, or 2) they don't care very much. I'd really like some more information and videos from the studio. Apparently they think nobody cares what's going on.

This album better not blow, there's so much potential... and if this album did blow, the only possible way they could ever get me excited about writing a new album again was if they insisted they're doing FTR pt. 2.

1. All Twisted
2. Slowdance On Nails
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

That's many COB songs for one album. Wonder what's going on...

This year will be great guys. Why? Thats why:
New Dark Tranquillity album, named Construct, May 27.
New In Flames album.
New Amon Amarth album.
+CoB :)

hoelee sheet I didn't knew that! :O
Trivium:
563115_10151292841981896_884493878_n.jpg

Kalmah:
48164_559410190749466_1428337620_n.jpg

Look at their Facebook Pages ;)
https://www.facebook.com/TriviumOfficial
https://www.facebook.com/kalmahofficial

@Joonas
First time listening to Hipocrisy, damn cool melodics ;)