COB start writing new album

No offense, but you should leave this out. I understand what you are saying, but they will think it's weird if they see it. Besides didn't Alexi attempt suicide? No one typically likes to look back on those ordeals, unless they're in a DSBM band.

I decided to try something more weird. After this it doesn't really matter. If I love this new album then it gets interesting again, but if it doesn't then the past is buried.

Also, the "atmosphere" questions are way to broad. But maybe Henkka(most intelligent member IMO) will be able to answer them more clearly.

That's what I was thinking...

Thing is there is no logic in having the whole mysterious lake thing back in the artwork unless the music changes accordingly, that's the main thing.

Maybe changig opinions about recording process (few years ago Alexi said in interview, that he needs to be locked up in the middle of the woods, to record comfortly) will cause change in music.

Good thing is some news about album appears almost every day now instead of complete silence like few weeks before.

Tell about the process of designing the artwork for a COB album?

Will this album be more atmospheric than the last albums?

Does COB decide on the sound of the album by perfecting the soundworld for the best few songs on the album?

Are there any exceptional songs on the new album in terms of songwriting?

Have you considered wearing the pink strings and lipsticks regularly on stage?

How much do you think of the sound and style of the album when designing an artwork?

What is your favourite swimming style?

Should COB do more simple rhythm guitars and focus on making the riffing more catchy instead of technical?

Should COB include solos in the intros of their songs as well?

Should COB use more orchestral hits on the new album? They sound fucking dramatic.

Poor Henkka, nearly twice as much questions as Alexi already but more than half of them are just stupid. Most of the good questions are from people of this board though.

It's stupid now cos the music-related questions go to Henkka. Maybe they find a way to discuss instead of just interview Henkka.

Fuck shit I missed asking a question to Alexi that I really wanted answered- Would he (and Roope) possibly ever use a 7 string guitar for material in the future?

Question for Henkka- Do you guys still keep in contact with Alexander? If so would you ever maybe have him collaborate on a song in the future?

Would he (and Roope) possibly ever use a 7 string guitar for material in the future?

That question can't be serious. They would say 'no'.

Question for Henkka- Do you guys still keep in contact with Alexander?

No they don't. Alexander has his own guitar dojo and the circumstances surrounding his exit ten years ago are: he got bored with the music style, and probably wanted to settle down with a family if I remember. Once again the answer would be 'no'.

If so would you ever maybe have him collaborate on a song in the future?

'No' again.

Joonas, WHY THE FUCK you expect your questions gonna be answered?
"Will this album be more atmospheric than the last albums?" -No, wipe your ass with your atmosphere
"What is your favourite swimming style?" -Duck swimming
etc...
You can do that all day long.

Most of those questions are stupid. At first, Alexi is not designing the artwork. Then what is this stupid "simple riffing/more catchy/less technical" shit question? That makes no sense. ^^ Solos in intros? Why? More orchestral hits? No.
And how do you know they don't stay in contact with Alexander? And the reason he left the band was because of his girlfriend and the high amount of touring dude.

Why should I? I'm not really interested in anything special. What comes, comes.
And to answer any question directed to any of the band members is 1. stupid, 2. sounds as always like a stupid Joonas fact and 3. makes you even more look like a moron as you still are. Can you even be a bigger douchbag?

Plz do me and us a favor and let's make a deal: If the next album sounds like RRF or if you don't like it, please be so kind and leave this fucking forum!

As long as I'm getting my questions answered by the band, I don't really care.

What did you expect? Yes they will play 7-string guitars. Yes they still keep contact with Alexander even tho he abandoned them. Yes they will cry back for Alexander to write melodies for them.

I'm not being rude, chillax.

I don't care if those questions can be answered with yes or no. I would also answer them with no. It's the fact that your arrogance and narcism reached a new level which I have never seen anywhere else. If anything would be true or real facts what you say, I wouldn't say anything, but your consistent analyses of things which aren't true or nobody - except the band - can know is so painful. It's this "I know everything better/best" thing which is so annoying. You know which songs are the bests, which album is the best, what is good for their music, how they should write their music, how the album art should look, how Alexis voice should sound, how instruments should sound, what goes on into their minds, what is the meaning behind every song, what is wrong in their music and now you answer their questions. And you always state things like facts or that it's the meaning of everyone and no other opinion is going accepted.

Ah, Fuck it. I can't read that shit anymore. Do whatever you want. It won't happen that you will ever leave so I'm out here.

For all others: If anyone is still interested in some of my tabs, you can go on my youtube channel. There is a link to my UG account with all of my tabs (and coop. tabs) and it's always updated.

I was thinking about the RRF artwork. There's the subconscious message of the Bodom tent murders with the Reaper's torn bloody hood and the knife-size weapon etc. But the city behind reminds of the 9/11 scene. Also with the bodies on the tree that look like they've fallen from above, like the bodies from the Twin Towers. I think the artwork is attempting to make an affection through 2 subconscious relations.

I was thinking about the RRF artwork. There's the subconscious message of the Bodom tent murders with the Reaper's torn bloody hood and the knife-size weapon etc. But the city behind reminds of the 9/11 scene. Also with the bodies on the tree that look like they've fallen from above, like the bodies from the Twin Towers. I think the artwork is attempting to make an affection through 2 subconscious relations.
HCDR has stronger links to 9/11 and even that is a retarded statement.

they should make a track in their old style called "bodom joonas style (bob bob bob)". when they continue - most likely situation - with their current style but make one more reverby lakesidey song I guess his head will explode or he will drown in his tears.