COB start writing new album

I think they have every right to be secret, because that makes the new album a bigger surprise. Stop being such leeches :L the album is what matters, not the publicity

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.as...=186134&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"ANNIHILATOR mainman Jeff Waters will record a guest appearance next week on the new album from Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM.

In a recent interview with Finland's Soundi magazine, CHILDREN OF BODOM guitarist/vocalist Alexi Laiho stated about Waters' contribution to the new BODOM CD: "I played on ANNIHILATOR's album 'Metal' in 2007, so the way I see it, Jeff Waters owes BODOM a solo or two! It's payback time."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.as...=186134&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"ANNIHILATOR mainman Jeff Waters will record a guest appearance next week on the new album from Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM.

In a recent interview with Finland's Soundi magazine, CHILDREN OF BODOM guitarist/vocalist Alexi Laiho stated about Waters' contribution to the new BODOM CD: "I played on ANNIHILATOR's album 'Metal' in 2007, so the way I see it, Jeff Waters owes BODOM a solo or two! It's payback time."
I'm not a big fan of Annihilator, but the man can play guitar. It would be exciting to see what he can do for COB. And it's nice to hear something different than Alexi (and Roope) solos for once.

This year will be great guys. Why? Thats why:
New Dark Tranquillity album, named Construct, May 27.
New In Flames album.
New Amon Amarth album.
+CoB :)
Don't know where you heard In Flames was coming out with an album this year, because they're not. Touring up until August then going to write & record the album hopefully at the end of the year and then maybe release it around May/June if everything goes well.

Indeed, my bad probably i misheard it :S. Anyways the last album was fine enough and fresh but I'm really waiting for the new stuff what they show.

This album better not blow, there's so much potential... and if this album did blow, the only possible way they could ever get me excited about writing a new album again was if they insisted they're doing FTR pt. 2.

Bahaha just give up on this band already- all you do is repeat the same shit everyday. I know your going to hate this new album and all of us are gonna have to put up with your bitching saying how you didn't feel the lakes and trees when you listened to it and your done with the band; only to keep posting everyday saying how you want the next album to be -_- There are a lot of other great melodic death metal bands out there.

I prefer the old COB too but I still like their new stuff- especially when you actually learn it on guitar because it's fun to play and makes you like the song more. They still have good melodies, I don't like how they've become more thrashy but this new album is ment to be more black metal-ish so it shouldn't have as much.

I love these interesting times when waiting for release of information on a new COB album.

This time I hope it's a positive surprise. It'll be better than RRF that's quaranteed.

Suddenly there's no news for weeks and weeks and weeks when the album is close to finished... frustrating. it would be possible for the band to exhilarate the suspense of the fans by just posting a line or two every now and then. I hope they're crafting a masterpiece, but if they were excited themselves I think they would voice it aloud... I'm expecting something like a crossbreed of Blooddrunk and one of the older albums...

How could we have missed that? It's got epic footage and info, and we're just waiting for information like a dehydrating passenger waiting for drops of rain on a summery desert.

I think next week or the one after we should know the title of the album. Will it be "Screaming Stupid Shit" or actually an interesting title?

I think it should be called "der Spunk Krieg"