COB start writing new album

Who says Jaska was bored of the slow song, because it was slow? Since when has the speed of a song determined how good it is? It was probably another mediocre crap song like Done that he was bored with because it was a messy pointless song... And who cares if a song is fast paced if it still sound slow and boring (like NPTD). In my eyes SNBN is their fastest song and also the best because of the creativity of melodies and riffs.

Generally slower songs are more boring to play than fast ones, because they aren't as challenging. And NPTD is faster than SNBN, it's 16ths at 190 (760bpm) and SNBN is Sextuplets at 120 (720bpm), unless you're talking purely about the tempo number, in which case Roadkill Morning is fastest I think at 245. And even though I think NPTD sucks it's much more creative than SNBN, which is just picking the D note for like 90% of the song. SNBN sounds much much better, but it's pretty boring.

Who says Jaska was bored of the slow song, because it was slow? Since when has the speed of a song determined how good it is? It was probably another mediocre crap song like Done that he was bored with because it was a messy pointless song... And who cares if a song is fast paced if it still sound slow and boring (like NPTD). In my eyes SNBN is their fastest song and also the best because of the creativity of melodies and riffs.

Calm your tits, Joonas Brothers.
I said that Jaska hated one song cause that's what he said like two months ago. And I thought that MAYBE that song is the 'slow one', MAYBE because he likes all this blastbeats and super fast songs.

Nothing more.
And cool about SNBN being your favourite, mine is Downfall :rofl:DDD...

Shit just got real:

COB's new album first LISTENING REPORT, NAME and ARTWORK to be revealed at the start of Monday (4-5 hours from now). At imperiumi.net

It's now or never! Return to the roots?

It feels like it wasn't long ago that I was in the majestic gothic tower of Köln and received the last album tracklist etc via sms (*sigh* that crappy album). Well on the other hand it seems ages ago. About the fucking time. Let us be surprised.

It doesn't directly promise 00:00 but "when the day turns to Monday." But I can't wait for another day, sorry, it's too annoying... maybe I should enjoy it instead of getting worked up about it. I want all these personal visions laid to rest in my head and see how it really is and if it meets my expectations. I like to play with the thought this would be the sequel to the original albums, continuing where FTR left off... the next cult album...

Thanks Sleeper. Was kind of puzzled on was Joonas trolling or not. I still remember the "Bodom of the Barrell" thing from the RRF thread somewhere between pages 60-70, although I never fell for it.

This is maybe even more important than actually hearing the album. The artwork, the titles, and description of the songs are so exciting.

This is maybe even more important than actually hearing the album. The artwork, the titles, and description of the songs are so exciting.

This night is going to be epic! ;)

Finally, after an "ok" album, a great tour in 2012, an Alexi injured in July 2012 and bits of news and a preview, here's coming the great day.

I enjoy thinking about what could came up in a song by its title and all that shit.