COB start writing new album

Album title: Halo of Blood

http://www.imperiumi.net/index.php?act=interviews&id=1638

cobhob.jpg

So they did indeed take the wintery Lake Bodom for artwork. ;) Literally what I was hoping for...

The band was shooting for these promo pics on an early winter sea/lakeshore.

cobhob2.jpg

I tried to google-translate it... classic fail. :D What about the song titles? Just initials?

Cover looks good imho. And the album name, Halo of blood, well.. it sounds to me funny and serious at the same time. :D

EDIT: Ok, full song-titles on 25th of March. Fuckin tease-trolls.

I fucking love Halo of Blood, its just so... incredible... great.

And I love the artwork, and I want to know the song titles!

I didn't see any Slowdance On Nails (SoN) :S I loved that title.

Any translations? :)

I read it all and it's described mostly as an aggressive album, with slightly more melody than the last albums. But there's some concerning references to shit like Metallica. I pray this album to be atmospheric and not thrashy and depth-lacking like RRF was in my opinion. They mentioned that the first listen didn't really leave anything in the memory. Three songs are mentioned as favourites: tracks 2, 6, 9.

The artist is Sami Saramäki again, not Graham French who was responsible for the original artworks (you can see the graphic style isn't exactly the same, rather mimicking.) But so far I think my prayers have been heard, now waiting for song titles and a sample of the music. I like the title, Halo of Blood, it's quite mythical and aggressive.

AWESOME Artwork and AWESOME album name. Hopefully we'll get a single soon, logically we should get the single 25th of March when they release the full tracklisting etc, I mean it's only 2 ½ months left to release then.

From what I get, Halo of Blood is the second song and All Twisted is the ninth.
Maybe the third (S.f.S.) is Slowdance but with another completly different words, don't know. Seriously, I really loved that title.

From what I get, Halo of Blood is the second song and All Twisted is the ninth.
Maybe the third (S.f.S.) is Slowdance but with another completly different words, don't know. Seriously, I really loved that title.

What we know for sure is that B.B.M stands for "Bodom Bloody Madness".
Seriously though, I'm assuming that song is the song with Bodom in it.

Or maybe Bloody Bodom Murders? It seems like a safe bet to think that's the Bodom song, it has two B's. Gotta say, the artwork and title were nothing like I expected, but a pleasant surprise!

Tracklisting:

1. Waste Of Skin 4:16
2. Halo Of Blood 3:12
3. Scream For Silence 4:09
4. Transference 3:58
5. Blue Bodom Moon 4:14
6. The Days Are Numbered 3:40
7. Dead Man's Hand On You 4:57
8. Damaged Beyond Repair 4:20
9. All Twisted 4:51
10. One Bottle And A Knee Deep 4:01

I wish we had some longer songs. The fact that no songs are over 5 minutes disappoints me.

Also, I wonder what portions of that picture will be cropped out for the album, since it is way too long too fit a jewel case.

I don't think Bodom need songs OVER 5 minutes. Towards Dead End is about 5 minutes and that's perfect. Anymore and it would be overkill I think.

The artwork is fucking perfect. Probably my favorite album cover to date, even besting the classics.