COB start writing new album

Now that the music video song is confirmed to be Transference, I wonder if that song is the one used in the Nuclear Blast trailer. It's either that song or the title track I assume. But makes most sense that it's the same song as the music video.

One question for symphonyXjapan. Do they have same stream for "car/air" radio and for internet radio? if you understand what i mean, so i don't do this for nothing

If somebody has free time, is it possible to check these videos.
They'll talk about bodom in one of those videos, but im too busy with this liquid metal stuff:

Metal Hammer Podcast 237

I wonder if they play some stuff or if it is only talking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to go so off-topic, just wanted to recommend Neaera's new album Ours Is the Storm, it's so fucking epic, probably the best since Armamentarium. Fans of melodeath will not be disappointed.

I'll check the podcasts soon and see, but usually podcasts is ALL talk.

Sorry to go so off-topic, just wanted to recommend Neaera's new album Ours Is the Storm, it's so fucking epic, probably the best since Armamentarium. Fans of melodeath will not be disappointed.

I'll check the podcasts soon and see, but usually podcasts is ALL talk.

maybe they'll include some important information, or then it's just waste of time =D

E: i forgot to remove date filter of the song from playlist, they have played the song since 21.3 :O last play was yesterday, so there's great chance to be played today!

EMP PreOrder:
http://www.emp.de/children-of-bodom-halo-of-blood/art_257886/

Was kann eine Band falsch machen die gerade ihr achtes Album eingetütet hat, mit ihrem Stil die Szene mitprägte und einen nahezu tadellosen Ruf genießt? Nicht viel. Genau. COB ließen zwar im Vorfeld verlauten, dass auf "Halo of blood" die Trademarks der Band im Mittelpunkt stehen werden, aber man gleichzeitig auch die bisher schnellsten und langsamsten Songs in der Bandhistory aufgenommen hat. Das von Bandkumpel Peter Tägtgren mitproduzierte Album hält einen mächtig knackigen Sound parat und dementsprechend fies klingt der 10-Tracker. Allerdings muss ich gestehen, dass ich mit den extrem schnellen, allerdings raren, (z.B. beim Titeltrack) Blast-Beat Einlagen noch so meine kleinen Probleme habe. Die erwähnten "langsamen" Songs sucht man allerdings vergeblich, zum Glück. Up-Tempo Kracher der Marke "Transference", die einen quer durch die Bude zappeln lassen und dabei noch mit einer monstermäßigen Melodie überzeugen, dominieren das Album,. "Bodom blue moon" ist auch so ein glatter Knock Out - was für ein geiler Mix aus Räudigkeit und Melodie! Alexis Gesang klingt durchweg roher und aggressiver als auf dem Vorgänger, was einen beeindruckenden Kontrast zu den Melo-Parts darstellt. COB enttäuschen ihre Fans mit diesem Album, das die hohen Erwatungen locker befriedigt, nicht im Geringsten.

"COB disappoint their fans with this album that will satisfy the high expectations relaxed, not at all."

lol what

Haha I reacted on that as well :D Fucking google translate fail...We need a german guy to translate it properly.

Was kann eine Band falsch machen die gerade ihr achtes Album eingetütet hat, mit ihrem Stil die Szene mitprägte und einen nahezu tadellosen Ruf genießt? Nicht viel. Genau. COB ließen zwar im Vorfeld verlauten, dass auf "Halo of blood" die Trademarks der Band im Mittelpunkt stehen werden, aber man gleichzeitig auch die bisher schnellsten und langsamsten Songs in der Bandhistory aufgenommen hat. Das von Bandkumpel Peter Tägtgren mitproduzierte Album hält einen mächtig knackigen Sound parat und dementsprechend fies klingt der 10-Tracker. Allerdings muss ich gestehen, dass ich mit den extrem schnellen, allerdings raren, (z.B. beim Titeltrack) Blast-Beat Einlagen noch so meine kleinen Probleme habe. Die erwähnten "langsamen" Songs sucht man allerdings vergeblich, zum Glück. Up-Tempo Kracher der Marke "Transference", die einen quer durch die Bude zappeln lassen und dabei noch mit einer monstermäßigen Melodie überzeugen, dominieren das Album,. "Bodom blue moon" ist auch so ein glatter Knock Out - was für ein geiler Mix aus Räudigkeit und Melodie! Alexis Gesang klingt durchweg roher und aggressiver als auf dem Vorgänger, was einen beeindruckenden Kontrast zu den Melo-Parts darstellt. COB enttäuschen ihre Fans mit diesem Album, das die hohen Erwatungen locker befriedigt, nicht im Geringsten.

Is there anything a band can do wrong, if they have their eigth album coming out, influenced the genre with their style of playing and enjoy a nearly flawless reputation? Not much. Exactly. CoB said beforehand that their trademarks would be the center of "Halo Of Blood" but that also the fastest & slowest songs were recorded in the bands history. The album, co-producced by bands friend Peter Trätgen, sounds really crunchy (Don't know how to translate knackig...Crunchy is more literally, in your face might be the term that's meant) and therefore is really evil.
However I have to admit that I have problems with the extremly fast but rare Blast-Beats (e.g. titletrack). The search for the mentioned "slow" songs is futile, luckily. Up-Speed songs like "Transference" that make you run around your house (Kicks ass that much!) but convince with an intense melody dominate the album. "Bodom Blue Moon" is the same - what a kick ass mix of melody and brutalnes. Alexis singing is more aggressive and raw than on the previous record which is a impressive contrast to the melodic parts. COB do not disappoint the fans with this album which satisfies the high expectations easily.

Sorry for typos and stuff.

They didn't seriously play a song from the album on some random radio channel, without the band telling about it to us here? This is beyond everything.

As for those vocals, I guess they're fun for a party song like this, but you still can't even compare these with the original Wild Child vocals.

Let's see how the song is like.

A sigh of relief for that translation...

I will give a try:

What can a band make wrong that has proved the Metal Scene and doing their 8th Studio Album? Not Much! COB did indeed announce in advance that the "halo of blood" the trademarks of the band will be the focus, but you will hear the slowest and fastest songs in their History. Their Buddy Peter Tätgren also produced the Album. The Album keeps ready with a powerful, crisp sound and accordingly nasty sounds. However, I must confess that I have with the extremely fast, though rare, (eg, the title track) Blast Beat deposits have my little problems. The mentioned "slow" songs one youre searchin, you wont find, for happiness. Up-tempo scorcher of the brand "transference" that keep you wriggle across the booth and have convinced with melody dominate the album. "Bodom Blue Moon" is an fast K.O. - what an great mix of dominance and Melody! Alexis singing sounds more raw and aggresive as on RRF, that has an great sound in the Melo-parts. COB disappoints there Fans in this Album that the high expectations loosely satisfied, not at all!

Ive tried my English and Google ones :D

i think i got the new song!!!!!!!!!!! wait a sec. If this is it, it has lot of blast beast and sound black metal =D'

E: Definetly this is the bodom song, solos are in style of alexi and warman.

Uploading now...