COB start writing new album

Wow, it really is like nordic black metal, like Burzum. That atmospheric riff.

There's a cold keyboard background on the verse.

The chorus is basically just grunting.

Best part is the orchestral hits after the solos! This! This!

The ending is the same as DWE,DFN.

It's been played on radio, it should be perfectly ok to host it here.

You know, for this album I was planning to listen to no more than 2 songs before the album came out, so the single and another song they release before that time. I will never be able to hold myself to that, but I want to try.
Is Halo of Blood really different from the trailer one, which might be Transference?

Also, that radio station is so getting sued if an insider watches these forums. That reminds me, the administrator of ultimate metal comes to this forum once every album release, to say we shouldn't discuss leaks. Fun times.

You know, for this album I was planning to listen to no more than 2 songs before the album came out, so the single and another song they release before that time. I will never be able to hold myself to that, but I want to try.
Is Halo of Blood really different from the trailer one, which might be Transference?

Also, that radio station is so getting sued if an insider watches these forums. That reminds me, the administrator of ultimate metal comes to this forum once every album release, to say we shouldn't discuss leaks. Fun times.

Is there something illegal if the song is played via radio and i share it?

I mean it's Sirius XM it's not some random satellite radio...I can't imagine they didn't get approval to play it, otherwise they wouldn't have. It's only right over 2months to release, so it's not that weird that a song gets played by now.

I did upload it to youtube as well and gave you credit tonsa. If it gets taken down it will, then obviously I won't re-upload it. But until then it can stay and most likely get people pumped up for the album.

Is there something illegal if the song is played via radio and i share it?
Not for you. All they can do is ask for you to remove the download link. But I don't believe that such a small internet radio station gets the world exclusive without any notification whatsoever.

=D that "intro" is liquid metal channels own thing they throw between the songs.
If you mean the "New music! LIQUID METALLLL!" thing.

Fuck, didn't know that.

But in the first track by track review, it says that Halo has a movie speech intro, that's why I was asking about that, haha.

"2. Halo of Blood

– - A slice of the movie begins speech sample by the end of the listener in the neck drops a ton of bricks. The song is heavy as stone and not a lot of it silotellumpikaan. Includes a song with blast beat-osuudenkin, and may be deathmetallisinta-or at least äkäisintä-Bodom long, long time. One of the album of the three hardest song. "

Well, thats the translation of Mr. Google.

Fuck, didn't know that.

But in the first track by track review, it says that Halo has a movie speech intro, that's why I was asking about that, haha.

"2. Halo of Blood

– - A slice of the movie begins speech sample by the end of the listener in the neck drops a ton of bricks. The song is heavy as stone and not a lot of it silotellumpikaan. Includes a song with blast beat-osuudenkin, and may be deathmetallisinta-or at least äkäisintä-Bodom long, long time. One of the album of the three hardest song. "

Yeah but the song has the intro cut off, radio stations always cut off the intros and outros -.-

I mean it's Sirius XM it's not some random satellite radio...I can't imagine they didn't get approval to play it, otherwise they wouldn't have. It's only right over 2months to release, so it's not that weird that a song gets played by now.

I did upload it to youtube as well and gave you credit tonsa. If it gets taken down it will, then obviously I won't re-upload it. But until then it can stay and most likely get people pumped up for the album.

I'll appreciate that!

Fuck, didn't know that.

"2. Halo of Blood

Maybe the quote is at the end of the first song and it transitions into "Halo Of Blood" like the "death? what do you yall know about death?" quote at the end of "Needled 24/7" that transitions into "Sixpounder".

Haha now the trick is not to overlisten to this ''decent'' quality version of the song, I've done that shit in the past and when the real quality comes out it sounds weird as fuck.

Oh Sirius XM is big? Never heard of it.
Oh well, time to listen to the song, see what I think of it.

Haha now the trick is not to overlisten to this ''decent'' quality version of the song, I've done that shit in the past and when the real quality comes out it sounds weird as fuck.

Hahahaha fucking A! The sound quality on the rip actually suits the sound of the song as well. I love how heavy the bass sounds at around 2:05.

I'm not as excited about the song as some of you.

Intro is really great and really black metal. Love it.
Verses are generic as fuck. Maybe it grows on me, but it's pretty terrible as it stands.
Chorus isn't anything special. Miss the melody layer so to speak.
Solo is good, nothing out of the ordinary, but decent.
Those screams at 1:39 are pretty amazing.

I do hear the improvements in Alexi's voice, but to me it sounds a little bit as if he puts too much effort into them. I don't know, something odd about them.

Overall I can see the old school coming into play, but I still miss the extra notch that makes it Bodom.

This is after 3 times hearing the song.