COB start writing new album

Now Halo of Blood will be their most boring and awful álbum -o-

Give me the fucking album and I'll write "THE review", fuck off.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT PUT IT INTO FUCKING WORDS, ITS BASICALLY MELODIC BLACK METAL!

He has improved his vocals SO FUCKING MUCH, at least on this song! Some death growls as well. Even though the sound quality isn't SUPER you can hear everything well. FUCK IM PUMPED

EDIT: SECOND LISTEN AND IT JUST GETS BETTER! LOVE THE ORCHESTRAL HITS THROUGHOUT THE SONG AS WELL!

That is fantastic. Thank you very much! I can tell the poor quality doesn't do the song justice. The blast beat parts are so damn good...I cannot wait for the album now! June can't come soon enough.

Well, my first impressions on the song:

1) Love that movie intro.
2) It was like Shovel K.O. all over the song, I still can see the RRF shadow.
3) The voice and the drums are so damn brutal, like it.
4) Orchestral hits at the end. I missed them.

7'5/10
It's so harsh but it has the aggressiveness of the old albums.

My pleasure! Getting to song took just 10 hours =D

E: if somebody wants, can upload it to youtube to share with others if its necessary

Better just keep it here. I'm sure the band won't be happy with it being out here as it is, and even less happy if it was on YouTube. Might be a different story if it was good quality.

Better just keep it here. I'm sure the band won't be happy with it being out here as it is, and even less happy if it was on YouTube. Might be a different story if it was good quality.

But they've obviously approved it since it's been played on radio. The songs from RRF that got played on radio and then uploaded to YouTube didn't get taken down.