COB start writing new album

Just finished the new album. All I have to say is wow. A major step up for CoB. I hope they continue to make great music like this. My favorite tracks are HoB, Transference, BBM, TDAN, and the rest are pretty good as well.

The Days Are Numbered are easily the best song yet, holy fuck. Sounds like it's almost out of Hatebreeder during many parts.

edit: I WAS KIDDING, DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR BLOWS EVERYTHING PREVIOUS OUT OF THE WATER BY MILES.

edit2: What a solid damn album. This is the best album since FTR for me and this is just after the first listen.

It sounds like a mix of Hatebreeder/FTR/HCDR but mostly FTR.

And a very welcome vocal improvement since like...Ever. I think it might even be his best vocal performance yet, or at least one of the best overall.

I think the weakest track thus far is either Transference or Dead Mans Hand On You, and none of them are bad in any way, just ''ok'' tracks for me at the moment, DMHOY feels a little bit TOO slow and the chorus felt a little weird somehow.

To everyone wondering where we heard the album, it was being passed around before.

Anyway, the album is awesome, definitely an album you need to listen through a few times though. The only song I can say is bad is scream for silence, it just doesn't sit well with me at all. The second half of the album is just fucking awesome to me though, along with HoB and Transference

Scream for Silence does nothing for me. Your Days are Numbered as well, but it's already growing on me.

Everything else feels top-notch though. Transference, BBM and All Twisted being my favorites after 8 playthroughs. Really loving the album.

If I had to choose the single best moment of the album right now it would be Dead Man's Hand from 3:03... there's great parts in every song!

im all about all twisted right now, i have been playing that song the most

I just ran the album 8 times straight today.
It's all great stuff, nothing worth skipping like in the past couple of albums. Especially RRF, as I couldn't stand PFMS and Northpole.

Edit: People, fucking stop messaging me about wanting links to the album. How hard is it to scroll back a few pages to find the guy who has written "ask me for the album" in his fucking signature?

You serious? To me that's one of the best songs. Epic melodies and riffs.

Actually, I'll rephrase what I said. The song is great, but oh how I hate that chorus. It sounds so horrible but, I really want to love it cuz the rest of the song is good

I didn't know Northpole Throwdown was so disliked... It is my second favorite track from RRF after Shovel Knockout. No where near my favorite CoB song or even in the top 15 but good none the less.

For me it's not the song itself its the title and lyrical content... It's just so cheesy that it kinda throws me off c'mon really "North Pole throwdown" hard to take that song seriously