COB start writing new album

Aces High and Rebel Yell have always been my favourite covers, too, but Sleeping In My Car is quite a good effort, and I still remember some of the lyrics from back then :lol:

I haven't said anything about the new album until now, I must say I enjoy it a lot more than I expected after the HOB and Transference rips. Solid album with good and interesting songwriting and a few shiny moments! I think this one will end up in my player more often than the previous one because the songs are well structured and don't have that artificial feeling I got from RRF.

Nice new forum look btw.

Not nice new forum look, no - lol

But agrees on the rest and same with me. I too havent said anything about the album yet, but it sure grows on me and gets better for each time. Been actually playing it constantly since I got it and like it more and more. Was sceptic at first when hearing the samples, but it improved over time. Actually been like that with AYDY, BD, RRF, but ended up loving them all, and I do think I will with this one too :headbang:

Oh btw, I tend to hear some RRF in the new album when I leave the room and hear it in the background. Theres a touch of some melodys from there that sticks out on the new....?

- Sleeping in my car gets better too btw lol never heard it back then...

:kickass:

I guess shit tones became grey tones eventually, makes sense.

Listening to the album today, enjoying the energy.

Can someone please upload the song Halo of Blood on youtube with the spoken movie sample included as intro?

Listening to the album today, enjoying the energy.

Can someone please upload the song Halo of Blood on youtube with the spoken movie sample included as intro?

I love the nordic black metal witchcraft feel in this fucking song. And the line 'pick up the knife, come out and play'...

Why don't you just buy the album and rip the song and put it up on youtube yourself?

BTW, this new forum artwork makes my eyes bleed in the morning, totally snowblind!

Why don't you just buy the album and rip the song and put it up on youtube yourself?

BTW, this new forum artwork makes my eyes bleed in the morning, totally snowblind!

I hear you, instead of them just keeping the new banner and all the rest black and text white or something like that...would still be in the bodom feel

This forum layaut needs to be changed, it is very bad for eyes... Background for posts is too damn dark, and it looks like shit too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Looks like somebody listened! Now it is better.

Sorry for the delay on the forum tweak gang - I was out all yesterday and your fearless COB leader was definitely trying to get a hold of me to change - how about now?

Easier to read, but still snowblind, but what can you do, it is supposed to be as the album artwork so I guess I have to wear sunglasses in the morning :p