COB start writing new album

^Saved.

Update looks better, more modern. Still kind of weird though... I feel like I'm in purgatory.

The red name tags are a nice touch.

Alexi_Laiho_Nyoron_by_kssael.jpg

Exactly what I mean. Btw where are the girl fans?

I feel like I'm in purgatory.

Classic metal individual reaction to white message board background.

New forum is in line with album, I guess I missed the bad version.

And as far as covers go, the best has to be Britney Spears' Oops I Did It Again, they absolutely nailed it. Had the potential to be an absolute disaster yet it turned out amazing.

Cruel Summer cover sucks.
Sleeping in my car is THE cover.

Yes. No contest amongst the new covers, Sleeping In My Car rocks.

Shipping Up To Boston was perfect as the melodies already fit Bodom's style. Not to mention how good the vocals turned out.

Don't Stop At The Stop is a good cover, but I don't like the original very much I'm afraid. I haven't heard the Cruel Summer cover(does it actually exist?), but Sleeping In My Car and Crazy Nights turned out perfect. I'm listening to them just as much as the actual songs.

Nuclear Blast:

CHILDREN OF BODOM – hit TOP 50 of the world charts!

2013-07-05 - Finnish metal superstars CHILDREN OF BODOM hit #42 on the world sales charts with their new album “Halo Of Blood”.
This is a huge accomplishment for a metal band! Congratulations, boys!

“Halo Of Blood” first-week chart positions around the globe:

World Charts #42

Finland #02
Hungary #10
Germany #18
Canada #21
Switzerland #24
Sweden #26
Austria #28
USA #54
France: #78
UK #109 (#09 Rock charts)
Belgium #112
Holland #166

Well, it's weird that one of their best album hasn't been at least temporaly #1 in Finland, just #2.

By the way, now my order of the HOB songs has changed.

1. Damaged Beyond Repair
2. Bodom Blue Moon
3. Dead Man's
4. Scream
5. Twisted
5. One Bottle
7. Waste of Skin
8. Halo
9. Transference
10. Your Days

I think Damaged is a pretty simple song but has some fucking strong vocals, nice lyrics and I love the most the drums. The keys at the chorus are a bit down but I think they're a new kind of sound.

From the making of HoB, some Finnish versions of the song titles. I figured the original titles by myself, but I'm not sure about two of them (marked with ?)

Not My Funeral - Ei meitsin monttubileet
Bodom Beach Terror - Botoxi grillijuhlat
Needled 24/7 - Niiranen 24/7
Shovel Knockout - Lapiolla turpiin
Roundtrip to Hell and Back - Turistibussilla helevettiin
In Your Face - Loskat naamalle
Living Dead Beat - Eloisa korpse
Children of Bodom - Murhajärven mukulat
Hate Me - Dissaa mua, beibi
Blooddrunk - Verjjurri
Angels Don't Kill - Enkelit ei laita penaaliin
Follow the Reaper - Seuraa viikate-Raimoa
Downfall? - Pelikaani turbiinista läpi
Are You Dead Yet? - Olixe pakko ?????
Everytime I Die? - Aina kun koirahan
Hate Crew Deathroll - Kiukkuremmin kuolonrylläys

I assume most of those aren't just English - Finnish translation of the song names, if any of them even are. Would you be so kind and translate the finnish version names into English?

They're pretty much just black humour. Impossible to translate the black humour, it will not sound as clever and funny in English. For example In Your Face is something like "cum on face" and Angels Don't Kill is something like "angels don't have anal sex", but these Finnish versions are like funny slang expressions.

They're pretty much just black humour. Impossible to translate the black humour, it will not sound as clever and funny in English. For example In Your Face is something like "cum on face" and Angels Don't Kill is something like "angels don't have anal sex", but these Finnish versions are like funny slang expressions.

LOOOL. Dude that's fucking hilarious! Please give us more. The more obscene and sexual, the better.

Okay I'll try to translate them from word to word. Bear in mind that they really don't have the same funny feeling in english.
Here we go:
Not My Funeral - Ei meitsin monttubileet / This is basicly same in both languages, only using funny slang words. Monttubileet is from word to word translated something like Pothole party.
Bodom Beach Terror - Botoxi grillijuhlat / Botox Barbeque
Needled 24/7 - Niiranen 24/7 / Niiranen is probably name of someone so its basicly same.
Shovel Knockout - Lapiolla turpiin - Basicly same again.
Roundtrip to Hell and Back - Turistibussilla helevettiin / To hell with tourist bus.
In Your Face - Loskat naamalle /Slush to the face.
Living Dead Beat - Eloisa korpse / Lively Corpse.
Children of Bodom - Murhajärven mukulat / Kids of the murder lake. Mukula is like funny/old word meaning kid.
Hate Me - Dissaa mua, beibi/ Diss me baby
Blooddrunk - Verjjurri - Again, its basicly same meaning.
Angels Don't Kill - Enkelit ei laita penaaliin / Angel's Don't put it in the anal.
Follow the Reaper - Seuraa viikate-Raimoa - Follow The Reaper-Raimo. Raimo is pretty common male name, it's kind of old name not given kids alot nowdays.
Downfall? - Pelikaani turbiinista läpi / Pelican through the turbin.
Are You Dead Yet? - Olixe pakko ????? / Did you have to?
Everytime I Die? - Aina kun koirahan - Same.
Hate Crew Deathroll - Kiukkuremmin kuolonrylläys - Something like Angergang Deathrolling.