COB US tour with BLS this autumn

October 26th at Hard Rock. I will be there :)

Fucking right you will!!

I'll be there as well, hit me up, we'll have a beer, or smoke, or something.

We can yell absurd things at Alexi from the front row and maybe he will spit on us or something, and we can rub it on our nipples.

Ok, icks-ney on the last part.

Fucking right you will!!

I'll be there as well, hit me up, we'll have a beer, or smoke, or something.

We can yell absurd things at Alexi from the front row and maybe he will spit on us or something, and we can rub it on our nipples.

Ok, icks-ney on the last part.

lol, sounds good, I've just got to make sure I find work before then. Finding a job around here sucks ass, but I might be getting in at Disney.

lol, sounds good, I've just got to make sure I find work before then. Finding a job around here sucks ass, but I might be getting in at Disney.

Hey, good luck with the job hunt.

Custom staffing is a job agency that can help you find jobs if you are not having any luck on your own.

wow what a shit tour for COB to be on! They should be headlining not opening for lame boring bands like BLS.

this

first time I'll be skipping a COB date in Montreal. They did headline Le Metropolis often in the past, even sold out 2 nights in a row once, why the fuck do they still tour as openers. Unless it's festivals or major arena tour with big acts like they did with Slayer & Megadeth they should now always headline

anyway, my 2 cents

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

When will you people understand they will not do a headlining tour until the new cd comes out. So instead they get to support a band that will get them well known by those who don't already know them right before they release their new cd.

I call it great marketing.

I can see Bodom and BLS working out alright.
I just don't understand putting those other two shitty bands on the bill.

If I had the opportunity I wouldn't go to this tour. I think all the other bands are so boring and CoB is the only band worth anything but I wouldn't pay full price to come in right before Bodom and leave right after.

I see that a date for Boston was recently added. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. The weird thing is that on ticketmaster it says Black Label Society w/ Clutch and thats it. All of the other dates include COB in the listing.

So do you think this is just a listing error, or would COB be sitting out on some dates?
If anyone has any info or clues about this would be helpful, I wont bother getting tix if COB isnt there.

I wonder what the set will look like once the new album is complete?

I'm sure we'll be treated to some new tunes. Maybe 2?

Assuming they have the main support slot on a given date, and play about an hour, heres my prediction.

Hellhounds
Midnight
Six
New tune?
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels
New tune?
One day?
Downfall

This isn't what i'd like to hear, more so what they'll more than likely play.

I hope they get to play for an hour and fifteen minutes, otherwise I'll be a little disappointed.
Hopefully there aren't a bunch of annoying little boys wearing girls pants like there usually are at Bodom shows around here...

Thank you Sleeper!

Pretty bad ass contest IMO. I just want the guitar and strings, screw the rest of it.