Concerts - 2006

What I have Seen in 2006
March 1st: Opeth, Orbit Room, it was just awesome

What I hope to see later
Muse/The Mars Volta/Dillinger Escape Plan and many more!

La Rocque said:
Gigantour 2006

Megadeth
Opeth
Arch Enemy
Anthrax
Body Count o_O
Sevendust
Norma Jean

Many rumors but I believe this will be the lineup???

Interesting line-up...
I have seen Arch Enemy and Opeth about 3 or 4 times since last year... so I don't think I'll invest in the Gigantour this year. Megadeth one time it is enough !:)

Bob Dylan
next month, Bob is the greatest of the great :worship:
I've been thinking of him much as his biography has been on PBS
this will be my 7 x seeing Bob, at all these shows he's never said one word to the audience, no hello, no good bye, no thank you, no nothing, that's cool his music speaks volumes.
On one of his PBS chapters it was when he went from acoustic to electric and the crowd was screaming; traitor, sell out, get off the stage and Bob turns to his band and said "play fuckn' loud".
I don't mind driving 100's of miles, flying 1000's to see someone I really like but this show is about a 25 minute drive from my place, its at a minor league baseball field. Love the outdoors for shows. Appearing with Bob are 2 excellent guitar players, Jimmie Vaughan(saw him before when he was with the Fabulous Thunderbirds) and Junior Brown, have not seen Junior in years last time was when he opened for Babes in Toyland.

Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61."

Brutal Assault 2006 - line ups for all 3 days (time schedule isnt available yet).

Thursday, 10th of August, 2006
BIRDFLESH
CENOTAPH
CRASHPOINT
FEAR FACTORY
GOJIRA
ILLIDIANCE
JIG-AI
MORTIFILIA
MOURNING BELOVETH
NEGLIGENT COLLATERAL COLLAPSE
OCEAN, THE
ORPHANED LAND
RITES OF UNDEATH
SEVERE TORTURE
SOLFERNUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, 11th of August, 2006
ADOR DORATH
AMORPHIS
BORN FROM PAIN
CARNIVAL IN COAL
DAGOBA
DEADBORN
DIMMU BORGIR
DISAVOWED
GALADRIEL
INGROWING
OPHOILATRY
RASTA
ROTTEN SOUND
SACRAMENTAL BLOOD
SICK OF IT ALL
SKYFORGER
TEXTURES
TROLLECH
VISCERAL BLEEDING
X-CORE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 12th of August, 2006
ARSEBREED
CEREBRAL TURBULENCY
COLP
DEPRESY
DESTRUCTION
EPHEL DUATH
FLESHGORE
GOREFEST
MAYHEM
MORBID ANGEL
NAPALM DEATH
NEGLECTED FIELDS
OBSCURA
ONSLAUGHT
ROOT
SACRIST
SANATORIUM
SKINLESS
TISÍC LET OD RÁJE
UPRISE

emperor in 5 days \m/ i can't wait. they better not play tons of crap off of prometheus though. maybe empty or the eruptions but nothing more. EMPEROR \m/ :kickass:

Enemy242 said:
emperor in 5 days \m/ i can't wait. they better not play tons of crap off of prometheus though. maybe empty or the eruptions but nothing more. EMPEROR \m/ :kickass:

In the Wordless Chamber is the best, you ignorant fuck! :p And Prometheus as a whole is one of the best albums ever.

Enemy242 said:
I'll be seeing them Thursday! :kickass:

marduk1507 said:
Brutal Assault 2006 - line ups for all 3 days (time schedule isnt available yet).

Thursday, 10th of August, 2006
BIRDFLESH
CENOTAPH
CRASHPOINT
FEAR FACTORY
GOJIRA
ILLIDIANCE
JIG-AI
MORTIFILIA
MOURNING BELOVETH
NEGLIGENT COLLATERAL COLLAPSE
OCEAN, THE
ORPHANED LAND
RITES OF UNDEATH
SEVERE TORTURE
SOLFERNUS

Friday, 11th of August, 2006
ADOR DORATH
AMORPHIS
BORN FROM PAIN
CARNIVAL IN COAL
DAGOBA
DEADBORN
DIMMU BORGIR
DISAVOWED
GALADRIEL
INGROWING
OPHOILATRY
RASTA
ROTTEN SOUND
SACRAMENTAL BLOOD
SICK OF IT ALL
SKYFORGER
TEXTURES
TROLLECH
VISCERAL BLEEDING
X-CORE

Saturday, 12th of August, 2006
ARSEBREED
CEREBRAL TURBULENCY
COLP
DEPRESY
DESTRUCTION
EPHEL DUATH
FLESHGORE
GOREFEST
MAYHEM
MORBID ANGEL
NAPALM DEATH
NEGLECTED FIELDS
OBSCURA
ONSLAUGHT
ROOT
SACRIST
SANATORIUM
SKINLESS
TISÍC LET OD RÁJE
UPRISE
You're going all three days?!
:OMG:

In Flames on Sunday, Sounds of the Underground... the rest I don't care about... at all. Even their set-list is lame, but I feel like going anyway... may be...

Sounds of the Underground was cool ! Great vibe. I saw Gwar, they were so crazy and funny (and juicy hhaha) as usual ! Trivium, more powerful and appreciated than earlier this year, when I saw them with COB and IF. In Flames, good... but not the best show I have seen of them. Too short ! But the response was awesome ! And As I Lay Dying, I just didn't really care. I watched about 5 songs and I went out at the bar beside the venue, with Travis and Corey from Trivium. IF guys were hiding in their tour bus ewwww but hopefully, Jez, their tour manager, got me a guestlist and a pass, great !
I had a great time. A lot of beer and fun! Pictures could come up soon...

I am planning to drive to New York City, for the last show of Dissection on Sept 6th. With Unexpect (YAY!!!), at BB Kings Club.
I am searching for a cheap place to stay for the night after the concert. I plan to leave on the next day...
So, who would be interested to come (people in the US near NY especially I guess.. hehehe).

Kathleen23 said:
I am planning to drive to New York City, for the last show of Dissection on Sept 6th. With Unexpect (YAY!!!), at BB Kings Club.
I am searching for a cheap place to stay for the night after the concert. I plan to leave on the next day...
So, who would be interested to come (people in the US near NY especially I guess.. hehehe).

Rampagesword will officially be my first companion on this trip!!!! :D Yay!:headbang:

Kathleen23 said:

I'll be there, I live close enough to take a short train ride. Shit I need to get tickets for that soon.

No good concerts this whole summer, cept an overpriced Emperor show. If I went to SOTU I'd likely be arrested for beating this shit out of As I Lay Dying because they're a terrible band and shouldn't be headlining.

Kathleen23 said:
Rampagesword will officially be my first companion on this trip!!!! :D Yay!:headbang:

..and I was just about to say that...

so to confirm : My next show will be Dissection and uneXpect at the BB King club in NYC!!

Steve said:
I'll be there, I live close enough to take a short train ride. Shit I need to get tickets for that soon.

No good concerts this whole summer, cept an overpriced Emperor show. If I went to SOTU I'd likely be arrested for beating this shit out of As I Lay Dying because they're a terrible band and shouldn't be headlining.

So it'll be like a small "Get Togeteher" at the Dissection show ;) Yay!