Concerts - 2006

Tomorrow is starting a very busy month for me...

Sunday Sept 24th: Kamelot and Epica
Monday Sept 25th: Dragonforce /w I don't know who
Wednesday Sept 27th: GIGANTOUR fuck yeah!
Friday Sept 29th: Unexpect /w Tub Ring and Profugus Mortis
Friday Oct 6th (2 shows): Evanescence, and later, the Discord of a Forgotten Sketch (Mathcore band from Montréal) at the Pop Montréal festival
Sunday Oct 8th: Trivium /w Protest the Hero
Wednesday Oct 11th: Soilwork /w Mnemic, Darkest Hour, Threat Signal
Saturday Oct 14th: TESTAMENT ! WOOOHOO WOOHOOO YYYYYEEEAAAHHH !

OUf! :D

KitKat said:
the Discord of a Forgotten Sketch (Mathcore band from Montréal) at the Pop Montréal festival
Mathcore. Haha. Oh god this world is going to hell...

Testament is really good live, if it's still the original line-up.

Saw Epica and Kamelot yesterday night.
Wasn't bad. ALthough I'm not a big fan of "metal gothic band with an opera female voice"... but some Epica songs sounded great ! With death growling voice, and really strong riffs ! And the singer is a pure beauty :)
I left after 4 songs of Kamelot. The sound was great, really strong progressive sound, I liked it, but I was tired... :)
Next, Dragonforce tonight ( or maybe I just won't go, I don't know.. ) ... we'll see ! I'll arrive for All That Remains, and I'll leave after. No need to see Dragonforce a second time... yikes !

KitKat said:
Saw Epica and Kamelot yesterday night.
Wasn't bad. ALthough I'm not a big fan of "metal gothic band with an opera female voice"... but some Epica songs sounded great ! With death growling voice, and really strong riffs ! And the singer is a pure beauty :)
I left after 4 songs of Kamelot. The sound was great, really strong progressive sound, I liked it, but I was tired... :)
Next, Dragonforce tonight ( or maybe I just won't go, I don't know.. ) ... we'll see ! I'll arrive for All That Remains, and I'll leave after. No need to see Dragonforce a second time... yikes !

HOw could ye left after 4 songs of Kamelot?!? :puke: :yuk: :err:

Bad Kat, bad Kat :yuk: .

I'm sorry, but that really pissed me off, since I've never had/never will have the chance to see any of those bands, and you leave early!!!

:cry: you should appreciate more what ye get there, don't get used to it and go to konzerts of every band that go there.

Heck I mean, I get a konzert here in average every tow months!!!

The last one I went to was DIO's (amazing...) on July 22nd!!!

:cry: :yuk: :cry:

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
HOw could ye left after 4 songs of Kamelot?!? :puke: :yuk: :err:

Bad Kat, bad Kat :yuk: .

I'm sorry, but that really pissed me off, since I've never had/never will have the chance to see any of those bands, and you leave early!!!

:cry: you should appreciate more what ye get there, don't get used to it and go to konzerts of every band that go there.

Heck I mean, I get a konzert here in average every tow months!!!

The last one I went to was DIO's (amazing...) on July 22nd!!!

:cry: :yuk: :cry:

I am sorry that this pisses you off BUT I like better to see three or four songs and be in shape for class on the next day than to see a whole set and be tired, etc. I appreciated the four songs I saw. I am not a fan of Kamelot. "plus"... I was standing up all day at work, eight consecutive hours, and then at the concert, 2 more hours, I was exhausted! Kamelot played late also... so stop being pissed please! It's not my fault if Kamelot don't go to Costa Rica, I won't stay until the end so you can be happy with it! And I'm no getting used to concert. At least, not in a way that I won't appreciate concerts anymore... I'm still passionate. The only difference is that now, with my work at the journal, I'm seeing more concerts from bands that I wouldn't have seen or wouldn't have bought a ticket for...
Be sure that friday, I'll stay until the end for the Unexpect concert :) And on tomorrow too !

^ Ah well, if had been tired I would've stayed the whole konzert anyway :p . I forgive ye as long as ye go to uneXpect's konzert and stay the whole time :rolleyes: :lol: :headbang: :yuk: :headbang: . Tell them hi on me behalf :) .

^ Ah well, if had been tired I would've stayed the whole konzert anyway :p . I forgive ye as long as ye go to uneXpect's konzert and stay the whole time :rolleyes: :lol: :headbang: :yuk: :headbang: . Tell them hi on me behalf :) .

I will. Don't worry. They know you now ;)
:kickass: :headbang:

KitKat said:
I will. Don't worry. They know you now ;)
:kickass: :headbang:

:cry:

I'm so popular :p (I love Karma hehe).

It's really something amazing for me that the band knows me ye know? :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Btw, I forgot to ask ye, you did send the goodies Syriak sent me, right? 'Tis just that they didn't come in the bill... :cry: , no extra stuff or anything, ye know what I mean...?

Hopefully ye did :) , if not I'll be very :cry: (hehe not really..., I still have my cds signed :) ).

:cry:

I'm so popular :p (I love Karma hehe).

It's really something amazing for me that the band knows me ye know? :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Btw, I forgot to ask ye, you did send the goodies Syriak sent me, right? 'Tis just that they didn't come in the bill... :cry: , no extra stuff or anything, ye know what I mean...?

Hopefully ye did :) , if not I'll be very :cry: (hehe not really..., I still have my cds signed :) ).

??? YOU DID RECEIVE SOMETHING?
Please PM or msn, I'm not sure to understand what you're saying !

I went and saw Atrocity + Leaves Eyes last weekend in Sydney Australia ..Atrocity were great but there were hardly any people at the gig which was really dissapointing. Leaves Eyes weren't bad though not very moshable.. I've always liked Liv Kristine since she was in Theatre of tragedy and she is definately a very good singer.

I'm still fucking blown away by Dark Tranquillity from a couple of weeks ago though!!
Along with In Flames it would be one of my all time favourite gigs...Those swedes have a knack for metal music thats for damn sure!

Now i'm trying to find tickets for sale (that i don't have to mortgage the house for) to the sold out Killswitch Engage\ Lamb of God concert...That concert will definately kick some ass

marduk1507 said:
I think Ill manage to go to see Satyricon, Keep of Kalessin and Insomnium in Prague on Oct 8. It will be a nice weekend!

well I think about to check them in munich.. but I just like insomnium and would like to see them, I dont know keep... and dont like satyricon. pease tell me if its worth to go:)

KitKat said:
GIGANTOUR tonight in Montreal ! Megadeth, Lamb of God, Opeth and Arch Enemy !!!!!!! YAAAAAAY

Saw this last week, great show, strong lineup as listed above plus Over Kill and Into Eternity
Like how there was a meet and greet with every band on the bill
Lamb Of God were awesome