Concerts - 2006

I'll post them ASAP, hopefully tomorrow. Depends on if i decide to go to the after party or not.. ;)

Dismember are quite nice live... But... It's hard to compare ANY band to Dark Tranquillity, when it comes to live gigs... :)

Just purchased tickets to see Dark Tranquillity, Devin Townsend and the mighty Opeth on Feb,18th in Pittsburgh, Pa. Can hardly wait for this show!!!:headbang:

Xzar said:
I'm considering if I should go and see Children of Bodom, Ektomorf and One Man Army in February too :eek:

Ektomorf and OMA, I couldn't say, but last time I saw CoB live, they played so many songs from AYDY? that it made me sick :ill:

if i drive 500miles i could see DT
deftones w/ as i lay dying
hopefully meshuggah, if they come back to the states
bleeding through
and Willhaven(as many x's as possible), local to me. known to some in europe and australia.

Geri said:
I'm going to these concerts:

27.01. BoltThrower + Malevolent Creation
19.03. In Flames + Sepultura
22.04. The Gathering

and in summer for sure:

W:O:A Roadshow 2006
17.-19.08 SUMMERBREEZE Festival

:headbang:

a new addition in my list:

12.04 . Hypocrisy, Soilwork, Amorphis, One man army and the undead quartet, Scar Symmetry

Last year I saw Shadow's Fall with Vassline & Sahon in Korea, Judas Priest in Japan & Canada (Anthrax opened), Styx (Saga) and Def Leppard (Tea Party) in Canada.

In 2006, I recently saw Sonata Arctica and have tickets for Opeth with DT as the opener. I wish it was the other way around though. I might see Kreator, Queen with Paul Rogers and if Maiden plays Eastern Canada then I will fly out.