Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Israel

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Japan. Aside from some black/thrash and Sigh, the majority of Japanese metal is cheesy power metal and visual kei.

visual-kei.jpg

Do not want

I voted for Japan. Aside from some black/thrash and Sigh, the majority of Japanese metal is cheesy power metal and visual kei.

visual-kei.jpg

Do not want

I would put Japan near the top in Metal producing countries as far as quality goes. The majority is not actually Power Metal or Visual Kei and Visual Kei is not a style of Music anyway. There are alot of great Metal bands from Japan, even though according to Metal archives there is only around 1,000 bands from Japan.

It's too easy to say Somalia or something, but if we talk about countries in areas that have much metal I'd say Ireland, what do they have besides Primordial?

I'm going to ignore the details of the op's thread (which are silly as explained already) and say that Spain fails terribly at metal despite it's large population, history of inquisitions, and overall Europeaness.

visual-kei.jpg

Do not want

Great, a live action version of Vampire Hunter D.:yuk:

The answer is obviously Vatican City

/thread

Douchebaggery.

I'm going to ignore the details of the op's thread (which are silly as explained already) and say that Spain fails terribly at metal despite it's large population, history of inquisitions, and overall Europeaness.

That's funny, you've answered the poll question more accurately than most have.

They also have zero population growth, zero number of civilians, and nothing else that real countries have. The fact that the Vatican is considered a sovereign nation is a fucking crock of shit. I may as well declare my asshole to be a sovereign nation.

When you consider proportionality to the size of the nation, disregard China and India, and then consider what most of the country calls "metal"...

Yes, the US has many great bands, but that hardly atones for the fact that we're the land of nu-metal.

They also have zero population growth, zero number of civilians, and nothing else that real countries have. The fact that the Vatican is considered a sovereign nation is a fucking crock of shit. I may as well declare my asshole to be a sovereign nation.

Dude, the VCBM scene is kvlt as fuck. Obviously too underground and tr00 for you to have ever heard of.

The pope is in actuality an ardent fan of Burzum and Deicide and has been spotted hedbanging violently and uncontrollably at the most inappropriate moments. The priesthood is in shock. Oy, wey, what shall we do? Who should we turn to? Save our pope, save your pope! He is possessed by SATAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.