Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

I'll probably be the last one done, but I won't be able to get the leads done till Saturday.. (Still have to finish new rhythm tracks for Rainbow in the Dark since the problem with Spamds and all..) I'll be done as soon as I possibly can..

-P

We have 10 days to submit the files, I should have all remaining files in 7 days MAX. Jason I can't seem to download the zip, it times out halfway through, my internet is dying.

Can someone do me a HUGE favor and download Jason's and Travis's files, rar them with good compression and upload the file on MediaFire or something?

Ill Rar them this weekend I am booked tonight in the studio and running FOH for an 80s hair metal band tomorrow night. Ill have them rar'd and up on drop box by Sunday.

Oh ... make sure you PM everyone who we are missing shit from!

88mph, Travis, Marcus and Paulie: It's cool that you're uploading the DIs for your leads but I rather have YOUR TONE on the song! So could you guys please upload the processed files?

Tip: RAR the files!

I normally don't prefer commericial products, but I really dig Guitar Rig 4's Marshall tones. It's a JCM 800 boosted with a tube screamer. Cab is a Marshall too.

I'll rerender an amp simp tone and upload both, I've on got guitar rig 2 and the new Kore Player 4 stuff, so I'll see if I can get a tone I like for a final project and upload them tonight, I did some new chorus vox aswell, if you want to use them..

I'll have it up by 7-8pm EST...

-P

Hey guys,
My home computer is busted, consequently I'm not able to render any new tracks or upload anything until I get that fixed. Even my access to this forum is limited to the odd window where I can get here from work. If somebody would be so good as to run my DIs through a sim of some persuasion and rar them, I'd be eternally grateful.
Thanks!
Travis