Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

Can someone cover the chorus guitar harmonies on this. I been bogged down with a movie I am editing, a band I am mixing, and 2 website builds this week :(
I'm on it.

Hey guys,
My home computer is busted, consequently I'm not able to render any new tracks or upload anything until I get that fixed. Even my access to this forum is limited to the odd window where I can get here from work. If somebody would be so good as to run my DIs through a sim of some persuasion and rar them, I'd be eternally grateful.
Thanks!
Travis
I'm on it.

do you people still need a bass track or did somebody already do it? Cause I can do it if needed
Yes we do! please go ahead :)

Sorry Dan.. D# was chosen for the benefit of non singers doing lines in the chorus and verses :-D

Also, I still haven't heard anything back about the songs from Niji Music yet.. so that will need to be discussed at some point..

-P

Ok so with no further delays (there's been plenty already) I present to you the incredible bass track of the Sneap Forum (or should I say Backstage Metal) version of "Stars"!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Music samples-stems/Dio Tribute/Bass DI Stars.wav

If there's anything that needs redoing please let me know and I'll do it, if you didn't like the little scale runs I did on the prechorus parts you can just edit them off or I can redo those parts without them so just let me know! I had to go by ear on some parts and I'm not too good at that so if there's some funny notes point them out and I'll redo it.

Btw give it some time to upload

Ok so with no further delays (there's been plenty already) I present to you the incredible bass track of the Sneap Forum (or should I say Backstage Metal) version of "Stars"!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Music samples-stems/Dio Tribute/Bass DI Stars.wav

If there's anything that needs redoing please let me know and I'll do it, if you didn't like the little scale runs I did on the prechorus parts you can just edit them off or I can redo those parts without them so just let me know! I had to go by ear on some parts and I'm not too good at that so if there's some funny notes point them out and I'll redo it.

Btw give it some time to upload
Downloaded the file but haven't had the time to check it out yet, will do in a couple of days when I'm done mixing a project.

I'll pm you after I check it out. :)

Any updates on this? :D
The song is almost complete, including the intro, but haven't gotten down to mixing it because my home studio is not functional at the moment (going through a makeover). It's almost done, waiting for the rockwool panels to be built and mounted.

Last I know is last you read, still waiting on koothrapalli to say something about the bass tracks, and do the mix. Is it him doing the mix? or was it Jason?

P.S. I know his name ain't koothrapalli, obviously we know his name is Shamalyan :lol:
koothrapalli??? shamalyan??? what the...??? lol

Sorry Dan, will check out the bass track once my studio is up and running :)