Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

Max I really prefer your old take for the Tate line, it sounds perfect. Maybe it's just me but dude... you sound stressed in those Dokken lines! you feeling alright?

Marcus and Paulie, what's the update on those lead tracks? Jason what happened to those harmonized chorus guitar melodies?
I'm getting a friend to record the clean intro and will record my intro vocals.

Personally i think it sounds pretty good.. but i did notice that it sounds like he is singing "sart" instead of "start" in the Dokken lines.

I LOVE the way this song is coming together... it gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. Of course it has a lot to do with the lyrics and the message but also with all of you involved in this song, giving it your best effort.

I can't wait to share this song with everyone!

Sarj: Oh, not a problem at all, I like both old and new Tate lines, so feel free to use any version.

Speaking of Dokken - hmm... stressed - probably. I haven't noticed that by myself, though. I'm not in the best shape during last week, had a flu, cured it fast, but my vocal folds still behave wierd.
Let's use these Dokken takes as the emergency ones. And I'll resing it as soon, as possible.

Sorry about the delay, I've had to work a lot these past few days, but I just need to record THE PERFECT TAKE for my 2nd solo (only 4 bars), which will be done by Wednesday! (for real this time :D)