Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

New bloom line sounds so much better but you made the same mistake again! I want the endling 2 lines ("We are magic in the night" and "We are forever you and I") WITHOUT the "we're stars" going on in the background!

Theres some weird harmony that shouldn't be there. Makes it go Major over minor which kinda kills the power of the chorus. :(

I would bring up the rhythm guitars a bit too / or bring the vocals down a bit in the whole track.

Other then that sounds good! Who did the Dokken lines? and wheres Paulies stuff :(

I don't hear the weird harmony, sounds fine to me... hmmm. I did the Dokken/Shortino lines, I'm still waiting for Paulie to send me the files.

Edit: I'll lower the vocals.

Solo guys, what's the status on those solos?!

I'll send you my takes either tonight.. or I can wait till tomorrow night and send it with the solo DI tracks, either way..

If I need to redo the vox again I will, just let me know..

-P

Gonna do my fresh vox lines and my solos tonight in about an hour.. I'll have them posted by around 10:45 est... I'll do DIs and Printed tracks.. And I'll use the rough mix that superfreak posted.

-P

No offense to anyone, but fix that autotuner at ~1:15("They are calling you, c-uaeh-lling you!").
Its not a Cheer song people! ;)

Dealing with noisy guitar sounds.. grr.. Might need till Thursday for the solo DIs... Also, If there are no objections I'd like to give my lines up to be split between Max and Superfreak (or to be sung by a new singer all together) as I'm really not liking how anything is turning out at the moment I'm thinking it's my converters(maybe?)..

-Paul

Looking at the 136-145 section, I'm running into the vocal lines on the scratch track. Am I just totally off on my counting, or do you want me to play under the vox? If so, I'm cool with that.

Also, If there are no objections I'd like to give my lines up to be split between Max and Superfreak (or to be sung by a new singer all together) as I'm really not liking how anything is turning out at the moment I'm thinking it's my converters(maybe?)..

-Paul
Hmmmm.... If that's what you really want. I don't think we can find a new singer, I approached all the singers on this tribute to do some lines but none of them wanted in.

If we split the lines between me and Max, I want the Shortino lines... I love grit, can't you tell? hehe. Max can do the Dokken lines justice, his voice is very clean.

Paulie you could still be in the chorus, record the first two choruses and I'll loop them for the ending.