Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

well.. I tried a few things and I got rid of the boomy-ness... but there is still a weird trebly sound in there (Probably just how my voice is?) I'll post a new sample tonight..

-P

Thank you Max! Jason you want to send me your vocals and guitars? I want to mix this song :) Oh and don't forget to track the Bloom line.

Paulie send me the file... hopefully I can fix it with EQ.

Something is wrong with my DAW it wont record. I can arm tracks but I get nothing ..... I dont have time to deal with this fucking bullshit...... I may have to drop out ... sorry ... i dont know what the fuck is going on. None of my settings have been changed its just being fucking retarded......

Ill let you know later

You don't have to drop out dude, you have the guitars and vocals recorded... send them over! I hope Max can reamp the DIs but if not, it's not the end.

I have a friend who can record the bass for this song, I'll get that going.

Just frustration setting in like a mad man. I was abvle to export what I had into a new project and I can record. Just re-did my solos. Ill send you everything as soon as I get the solo breakdown done for everyone else.

Tracks were already re-amped :)

Thanks Jason, loving the work! Just 1 suggestion... please do the Bloom line like DuBrow, the gritty voice... it'll sound wayyy better. And, could you please put your ending lines on a different track from the chorus? I need it to be on a separate track.

Make a new file with the new Bloom line and the ending lines.

One more thing, your lead harmony made it's way onto the rhythm tracks... looks like you need to export the rhythms again.

Edit: Nevermind, looped the part :p just the vocal track then.