Do your parents like Bodom?

^Lawl.
In other words, once a metalhead becomes a parent, he/she solely likes that music because of "wanting to seem young"?
.. Righhttt.

My parents like hard rock, bands like: AC/DC, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, ZZ Top & Scorpions. They do not like Children of Bodom.
Once my mother asked which kind of men I like, so I showed her some pictures of Hennka and she said: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :puke:
:erk:

Nobody in my family likes Bodom, except for me.

My brother accuses me of being a satanist when I mention them. -_-

My mother listened to bodom once and she hated it.She thinks that they will grab me to hell o_O she's scared by metal....but I always listen to it with my headphones so she has not the right to be afraid :headbang:
She likes sonata arctica tough :worship: and she always pays attention to not destroy my sonata's shirt with the iron....

My dad and my step mom went to a bodom show with me in 2005 because i was 13. But they enjoyed it. But not so much trivium and armon armarth even though armon armarth was awesome.

Haha funny you to mention that, They did not really care because it wasn't in their songs to much but they thought Trivium was just stupid and they were right to because they probably said fuck about 10 times between every song, I think they were trying to be cool.

LOL.
My parents hate every sound that goes into my ears except for their voice.
They can't even stand me listening to Led Zeppelin, which truly isn't that bad for them to listen to.
But everytime I listen to something that isn't reggae or hip-hop/rap, I'm automatically "Satan's Daughter" or "I have mental problems." or "T3H UB3R GAWF".
Or something stupid like that. :lol: