Do your parents like Bodom?

ot: I made my dad listen to The Jester Race, and he liked it. The guitar playing, that is. He said the vocals ruined it, in a way, he could be right. I'd like to imagine Moonshield(the song he really liked) in clean vocals.

ot: I made my dad listen to The Jester Race, and he liked it. The guitar playing, that is. He said the vocals ruined it, in a way, he could be right. I'd like to imagine Moonshield(the song he really liked) in clean vocals.

I love "Moonshield"... that guitar intro, expecially, is so... "poetry" in music?

Well, I actually dunno how to define it, but really, it's got a sound that I seriously adore... it creates a unique atmosphere, so nice.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7901836 said:
I love "Moonshield"... that guitar intro, expecially, is so... "poetry" in music?

Well, I actually dunno how to define it, but really, it's got a sound that I seriously adore... it creates a unique atmosphere, so nice.

Epic?

I'm considering wearing my "Guitar Players Finger Better" shirt or my "Smoke Crack And Worship Satan" shirt to work:lol: But I dunno...... :lol:

....Customers:lol:

My dad likes some of it and my mom likes the music aspect of it... But my mom is a metalfan and listens to alot of the stuff im into so i wasnt suprised when she told me that "Bodom" was awesome.

Reading this thread, I realize the luck I have. My mother doesn't like metal, but at least she doesn't tell me I'm possessed by the devil and try to exorcise me. You guys have really, really creepy families.

My Dad listens to Black Sabbath and Boston. He isn't into screaming and growls. My mom likes Bodom to a point, the screaming and cursing can't go on for hours like i can stand for a 10 hour car trip, but a song or two she enjoys. This morning she was blasting Evanescence (i probably spelt it wrong, i don't give a fuck) and i was like, mom, fucking open my walkman, take out the orange cd and pop that in i'm not listening to this while i clean. :lol: Sooooo i had Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Katatonia, Silentium, Lost Alone and Ensiferum on there and enjoyed it. She told me, after 'My Spirit Will Go On' and 'Once in a liftime', that she never washed dishes so fast :lol:

I'm considering wearing my "Guitar Players Finger Better" shirt or my "Smoke Crack And Worship Satan" shirt to work:lol: But I dunno...... :lol:

....Customers:lol:

i once weared my deathchain shirt at work what sayed in back with BIG text "Napalm Satan 666" thaths funny shirt to wear at town in summer also :D

They both have the SikWorld logo, just under the collar on the back.

Reading this thread, I realize the luck I have. My mother doesn't like metal, but at least she doesn't tell me I'm possessed by the devil and try to exorcise me. You guys have really, really creepy families.
I'd say it's more likely that some people here are full of shit.

haha..my dad doesn't give a f*** for music that I'm listening so i don't have problems with him XD...hmm my mom, she is undercovered metal fan, and she is ok with COB...haha