Do your parents like Bodom?

What does the Smoke Crack And Worship Satan shirt have on the back?

043621.jpg

im not sure bout my mom. Ive shown her Linkin Park and Rise Against and she seems to like them but she hasnt told me her opinion on metal, she mostly listens to classic rock. My father on the other hand is a Hip Hop fanatic so he cant stand metal. He says he likes Bodom up until the drums and growling come in.

Both my parents hate metal, and hate that i listen to it. But i did get my mom to watch half of Stockholm Knockout Live before my Dad freaked out and said to turn it off. She said "It's rather interesting music..."

im not sure bout my mom. Ive shown her Linkin Park and Rise Against and she seems to like them but she hasnt told me her opinion on metal, she mostly listens to classic rock. My father on the other hand is a Hip Hop fanatic so he cant stand metal. He says he likes Bodom up until the drums and growling come in.

I do love Rise Against:kickass:! as for hip hop....:puke:

My parents hate any kind of metal, i've still not been able to make my mum understand that metal is great music, she's used to think of metal as just freakin' load of loud sounds....
my father....well....he just doesn't get it by too far.....:cry:

Na, not really.

My mom just asked me what concert i bought a ticket to yesterday, and she see my Bodom flag hanging over the bed everytime she's in my room so.

But my father... he just says:

"It sounds like a dam sawmill":rolleyes:

My immediate family consists of metal haters, and as such their official stance is that they do not like Children of Bodom. However, I sent a link to a Children of Bodom to my mother and her only complaint was that she couldn't understand the lyrics, so there may be a Bodom fan inside of her.

Hah! Updaté from my side.

Burned out Blooddrunk on a cd to have in the car while practise-driving.

Well... my father didn't really like bodom that much.. just one phrase was:

(But in Swedish)

"When your hear this you can think that it's something wrong with the fucking car!"

:lol:

I was playing roadkill morning at that time.

oh God no...my parents hate it...so much.

(a little backround quick...I'm a 16 year old female...I have my "moody" moments and bouts of, "I hate my parents" shit) they blame my "shitty attitude" on the music I listen to (Bodom, Metallica, Slipknot, Amon Amarth...etc)

My father hates metal music. :lol:My mother doesn't hate it, and she hasn't got any problem with Bodom. She says, the music is fantastic, but she doesn't like Alexi's voice...and that's that.:)

last month , i played a little of "Midnight Madness" and "Bed of Razors" to my grandmother and she liked a lot , actually she give me some money to buy a distortion pedal:oops: (and i spend some money on beer:zombie:)