Do your parents like Bodom?

I love COB, but knowing what my parents listen to, my dad might like it, but my mother should be like "wtf :eek:" :(. I only listen to them on my mp3, or when I'm out with friends =D.

Oh yes,cause of all that turbo folk shits thats getting to much popularity.
last year when one guy asked me what kind of music i like and i said rock,metal and so on,he asked me so ure into Aca Lukas?thats great:OMG:

But i think my parents have great music taste and they allways had.They are into jazz mostly these days.Never liked Bodoms,eventhough they are some kind of metalheads or they were some kind of metalheads

I am a parent (aged 47) and I like Children of Bodom a lot (I've got all their albums and listen to COB almost every day). My two children like them as well, especially my daughter who even wears COB-clothes and stuff and plays their music at school (when allowed). My wife does not like COB at all, however...

you are the best!:headbang:
my mom sometimes listen to COB with me, so i can consider lucky that she dosn't hate this heavy stuff...so i can also play their music aswell.
what can i ask more? :)
and hi everyone i'm new here! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

sadly no they don't like it, but they can't say to much anyway both my brother and sister listen to metal too (thats 3 against 2:D )
luckily they don't complain much about it, i guess they're used to it by now

My mom is 56 and my dad is 54 and normally they don't like any post-70s music. The other day I played some COB songs to them and my mum tried to hum along and made funny guitar noises :loco:. My dad gazed wistfully out of the window and was generally embarrassed. That means he likes them but won't admit it.

you are the best!:headbang:
my mom sometimes listen to COB with me, so i can consider lucky that she dosn't hate this heavy stuff...so i can also play their music aswell.
what can i ask more? :)
and hi everyone i'm new here! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Hi - and ...Aw-shucks :oops:...
I have to say that even my mum (aged 70+ something) accepts listening to CoB (played it on the parked car radio with the doors open last summer when I was tooling in the garden and she was there as well, she said something like "It's Okay" when I asked if it was okay to play - it was "Chaos Ridden Years") :headbang:

My mom was picking me up from school one day, and I have showed her some COB before, and she had brought the "Are you dead yet"- album so she was playing 'In your face' so god damn loud in the car :rofl: That was kinda cool :p

Lol nah they don't like it. They always say "that was a good song until they started singing". Dad likes to bag Alexi's Eyeliner and say "your bands wear make up". I asked him if he liked Kiss so that shut him up

My dad loves Bodom, Megadeth, Dethklok, Death, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Blind Guardian<3, and pretty much all my music. :]

My Dad likes the classical element to their older albums, he doesn't really like AYDY an BD ( i much prefer the older albums myself), and my mom actually said alexi laiho had a nice scream :headbang:

my mom doesn't really care for any of the really heavy metal shit.
She prefers metallica and queensryche.

However, my dad well, he loves the heavy shit like me.
He's always borrowing my COB cds, and he listens to them at work.

he also went to an opeth/enslaved concert with me, and he really enjoyed it.
He's proud that his youngest daughter knows how to rock out.

My mom just forced me to delete COB from my mp3 and comp. Apparently, she does not like the words motherfucker, kill, Blood, razorblade in the music I love. Anyways, I backed the songs up in a password protected thumbdrive XD. So fuck censorship!