Do your parents like Bodom?

Random thing to ask, but I'm curious if anyone's parents here like Bodom. I was burning my dad a CD the other day (he is 58) with shit like Def Leppard, Bob Seger, The Eagles, etc on it. Then he asks me to put 'that band I always listen to' on it, referring to Bodom. I put on In Your Face and Hate Me! He seems to like it.

Is there anyone else out there this has happened to? Discuss.

My dad Calls anything I listen to "noise" no matter what it is,He's always telling me to turn it down.

Kinda odd to ask but the heaviest thing that my parents listen is B.B King :yuk:, in fact when I listen to metal my mom makes me lock my bedroom's door :headbang::kickass:

Wow, what the hell are you supposed to listen to then? LOL. That's rough.

meh, It's hilarious to see my mom analyze COB's lyrics. She's like : "What is this idiot (Alexi) trying to say, I'm printing the lyrics out for your dad to see what I'm talking about." FUCK THAT. She's also always talking shit about my friends, like how they're not behaving like a human, blah blah. METAL FOREVER! :headbang:

I have gotten my parents(mainly my dad)into most death metal, Lamb of God, Carnifex, All that remains, Bodom, Gorgoroth, and a bunch of others.. i guess he likes them enough to take me to them for their 2009 tour :headbang:

I have gotten my parents(mainly my dad)into most death metal, Lamb of God, Carnifex, All that remains, Bodom, Gorgoroth, and a bunch of others.. i guess he likes them enough to take me to them for their 2009 tour :headbang:

btw none of these bands is a death metal band

Lamb of god are, carnifex-metalcore, gorgoroth-norwgn black add them all together and the general genre is death metal
:lol: I dont give a fuck about that topic but you name 3 different genres, pick out one of them and then you say it's all death metal?
it's like, '' I listen to the Rolling Stones, The Strokes and Britney Spears, I guess it's all classic rock''.
Lamb of god is death metal? yeah, Bodom is extreme brutal black/death metal ...

:lol: I dont give a fuck about that topic but you name 3 different genres, pick out one of them and then you say it's all death metal?
it's like, '' I listen to the Rolling Stones, The Strokes and Britney Spears, I guess it's all classic rock''.
Lamb of god is death metal? yeah, Bodom is extreme brutal black/death metal ...

well anything with a scream like that is bound to be called death metal

my dad does not like them. my mom just loves the keyboard and guitar solos (she plays piano and asked me today if I would have the keyboard notes from downfall =) that`s pretty cool)