Does this forum have a most liked band?

Guthrum said:
I've never seen anyone on GMD bad mouth Slough Feg.

I'd have a hard time believing a more quirkier band like them wouldn't have its share of detractors. The fact that no one appears to slander them probably stems more from the fact that they're still somewhat obscure (even if they seem to get a good deal of positive attention from the press), and that they have a strong enough cult following that the people who do like them are more vocal about it.

That said, they are one of my favorite bands. :kickass:

The Greys said:
I happen to find primordial to be great. Than again the atmosphere, and guitarists are very good so it's right up my alley.
oh so you think primordial has more complex guitar playing than bathory do you

not that it even fucking matters but it seems you keep wanking on about guitar playing this and guitar playing that, blah blah blah

going to disagree with you on that one.

anyways....

I am going to give bathory another listen, this time not expecting anything guitar wise. What should I look for when listening ?

(serious)

The Greys said:
I'm going to give bathory another listen, this time not expecting anything guitar wise. What should I look for when listening ?

(serious)
well for starters maybe try "hammerheart" and "twilight of the gods"

you should look for amazing atmospheric awesomeness and great songwriting

Al Bundy is officially considerably more stupid than The Greys, who is our human stupidity measuring stick.

The Greys said:
going to disagree with you on that one.

anyways....

I am going to give bathory another listen, this time not expecting anything guitar wise. What should I look for when listening ?

(serious)
The Greys do you seriously only like bands with complex, difficult guitar playing??? That's pretty limiting...

Oh and Bathory is definitely more 'technical' than Primordial. (though neither are much at all)

Dodens has found his niche behind a screen on a board, now he knows who is smart or not. To be honest I could not be more impressed!

I'm curious on the measuring stick where dodens would be in the entire world of smart ones.... NOT

I would have found my niche in ur mom, but the problem is she is to smart for me. You should teach me some good intellect.