DT forum members picture page needs new host

@Siren
I removed the lines totally, it was easier than figure out how to get the underlining to work, so now there is no lines, just color change, happy? :)

You should have kept the old pic of Thanatos, the new one is too evil.

@Siren, yes you have seen afew pics of me, really shitty ones, and thank the gods no one kept it.

Nick(what a cock)

Just added Villains picture, go check it out, I think you know which one is him :D
(Sorry Villain, had to resize it to 50%, it's still huge for modem people, but at least not 1840x1232 :lol: )

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Just added Villains picture, go check it out, I think you know which one is him :D
:lol: I remember when I wore such a name thing when I was on the first grade :p

Villain looks much more different than I thought he would :)

@Salamurhaaja: Happy about the lines now ;)
I have another prob now but i'm not saying cause ppl will start thinking i'm concentrating too much in the things i don't like :) :p

Villain looks different than what i thought too.

And you won't see a pic of me up there, i'm enough of an attraction this way :p :p :p

very good. no problems with the site at all. thanks again for the work @ sajamurhaaja
p.s. you can change the table width from 600px to 100% i you really want to, then you won't have to resize the background picture methinks. that is, if you are using a resolution of 1024x768 or greater.