DT forum members picture page needs new host

I just added Nicks picture (with the Colony shirt) to the page, go check it out.

I also realized I really need to get to work on the new page, this one is getting small with all the new people sending picture, so look for that in the near future.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
@Siren
Com on we need to see you too, it's no fair that you get to see us, but we don't get to see you :D
Pretty please :worship:

yeah!!! :mad: we demand Siren pics :p

oh and by the way, I must say that Salamurhaaja (hey, I finally learnt it by heart) is doing a great job with the page.

sent my pic salmy (can i call ya salmy? :D ) anyway, i dont post around here much but i still love all you tr00s :p

Yes and I own a shirt for one of the best albums IF ever made. Cack face

FORTIFY THE ARMIES MAN :headbang: :D

Final_Vision: (feels special because he has pics of siren too :p , miss her already :cry: ;) )

Just checked ou the site now, looks great!
@At The Gates, your pic is killer! I am talking about that girl on the background of course :lol:
@Darkjester:You pose like Chandler from Friends! lol :D
@NicktheClayman: You rule! :headbang:
@Rahvin: Nice kittie!
@Villain:Shit, look at Mikael!

I think that the highlight of the site is by far the girl on ATG's pic :p
Ok, my pic coming your way...

Just added Narcoloth and Final_Vision to the page.
If someone would check it out and let me know if they can see the background image, seems either me or Angelfire has some problems right now with the connection.

And if more pictures will be sent they will have to wait a while, since I am working on the new layout for the page and don't wanna add anything to the old one right now, sorry about this, I hope to have it done by the end of the coming week, if not, you can come and kick my ass freely :D

Oh and if you wonder why it takes that long, the reason is that, I don't use editors, I use Notepad aka do everything by hand, I find this much easier for troubleshooting and of course I understand a lot better what I am actually doing, so I can improve on previous designs.
I would love to be able to use the DT logo on the page, but I don't wanna break the copyrights and of course The Gallery cover would be a cool backround for the page :D Oh well.

probably angelfire has some probs with the connection,cause it is opening annoyingly slow for me.... :bah:

very nice work,btw,Salamurhaaja (btw,what does your nick mean??)

Most of you i had seen before...apart from Villain,who looks like the image i had for him in my mind,with slightly longer hair though...chupi

I have seen a pic of Siren :devil: ...the good old days when we could post attachments....

Originally posted by Melancholia
probably angelfire has some probs with the connection,cause it is opening annoyingly slow for me.... :bah:

Ok, good, then it's not just me, it was real slow, I couldn't even edit any files there cos it wouldn't load, but thats ok, they usually don't take too long to fix such problems. And changing is not really an option, they only have one pop up and 20MB of space, so it's good.

very nice work,btw,Salamurhaaja (btw,what does your nick mean??)

Thank you, I am gld you are pleased :)

Salamurhaaja is assassin in finnish, you can find an explanation on it at least from the Vintersorg board, either 'handles' or 'your nicks' thread, I think I have mentioned here too tho :)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I would love to be able to use the DT logo on the page, but I don't wanna break the copyrights and of course The Gallery cover would be a cool backround for the page :D Oh well.

I don't think that there should be any problem with that. I mean it's a fan page, it's something on the internet, just a graphic. You can ask Niklas I am sure he won't mind :rolleyes:

As for the background, I quite like the one you have now. I am not sure if Gallery would be a good choice. If it had to be one from the DT coves, I would go for Projector I think.

I too like this pic. I think the text would be harder to read if you use The Gallery pi, though you cold always make it darker/brigher or something.

Btw, you code can impossibly be WC3 valid since you don't have a doctype.

Originally posted by Narcoloth

I don't think that there should be any problem with that. I mean it's a fan page, it's something on the internet, just a graphic. You can ask Niklas I am sure he won't mind :rolleyes:

I know it's not a problem for other sites, but I usually wanna be sure of these things, I may ask Niklas for the logo, but I think I will keep the backgound there is now.

@Zodi
Yep I know, but that is mainly since I been lazy and "stole" the code from another page of mine, that I haven't checked the validity of. And I don't wanna bother with it anyway, since it will be changed sometime this week.

I don't think The Gallery would cause color problem, it's a bit easier to come up with a color sceme for dark images tho.

@ormir: i know i'm late, but yes, pls, send salamurhaaja pics of siren to put on the site so at least we're gonna get over with that and move to something better. ;) i'd do it myself but i prefer to avoid responsibilities, bloody murders. :grin.

@salmy: wanted to check your new nick. :p

@narcoloth: in fact i'm the kittie in that pic, so thank you for complimenting me. :oops: :p

rahvin.